K
Kylee
Guest
I'll be the first to testify that the presence of God is an amazing experience. It's life changing, and once you make that decision to follow Christ, your life will never be the same. Having a relationship with Jesus Christ is the most important decision you will ever make. He took the punishment on the cross for us, and then rose in victory on the third day. He bore our sins on that cross so we wouldn't have to. Now we can all inherit new life through His death and resurrection.
2 Corinthians 5:17~ Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come; the old has gone, the new is here! (NIV) After we accept Jesus Christ as Lord over our hearts, we are completely changed. We are undergoing a transformation and becoming more like Christ as we grow in Him. He is using us to make an advancement in His Kingdom, and He is ready to spread His love to the world through us. Forget all of your sin in the past, it has been forgotten. Jesus doesn't condemn you of your mistakes. He loves you and He wants you to live a life free from the pain and guilt of the past. His love surpasses all understanding.
Galatians 2:20~ I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me. (ESV) Now that we are no longer dead in our sin, Christ's Spirit now lives inside of us, giving us abundant life. His Spirit is placed in us to guide us and lead us because we can't honor God on our own. We need His Spirit to show us how to love and forgive others, and to renew our minds from the worldly mindset. Jesus' Spirit dwelling in us marks the seal of God over our lives. We are chosen.
1 John 1:9~ If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (ESV) No matter how many times we fail, mess up, and struggle, God's mercy is always new. His forgiveness covers all offenses. If you come to Him with your burdens, He will come through with His promise and forgive you of your sins. God's love isn't like people's love. He will forgive us no matter what the offense, as long as our hearts are sincere. He knows our intentions and knows exactly what we need even when we don't. Trust in Him, cast your burdens on God, and thank Him for His precious gift of grace.
We are made alive in Him. We are new creations in Christ. Our sins are forgotten. His Spirit lives in us. He forgives us and will cleanse us from all of our sin if we ask Him to come into our hearts.
Prayer: Almighty God, I ask for forgiveness for all of my sins, and I accept Your amazing gift of grace. Thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to shed His precious blood for me. I'm so thankful for the new life I have found in You. In Jesus' name, amen.
2 Corinthians 5:17~ Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come; the old has gone, the new is here! (NIV) After we accept Jesus Christ as Lord over our hearts, we are completely changed. We are undergoing a transformation and becoming more like Christ as we grow in Him. He is using us to make an advancement in His Kingdom, and He is ready to spread His love to the world through us. Forget all of your sin in the past, it has been forgotten. Jesus doesn't condemn you of your mistakes. He loves you and He wants you to live a life free from the pain and guilt of the past. His love surpasses all understanding.
Galatians 2:20~ I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me. (ESV) Now that we are no longer dead in our sin, Christ's Spirit now lives inside of us, giving us abundant life. His Spirit is placed in us to guide us and lead us because we can't honor God on our own. We need His Spirit to show us how to love and forgive others, and to renew our minds from the worldly mindset. Jesus' Spirit dwelling in us marks the seal of God over our lives. We are chosen.
1 John 1:9~ If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (ESV) No matter how many times we fail, mess up, and struggle, God's mercy is always new. His forgiveness covers all offenses. If you come to Him with your burdens, He will come through with His promise and forgive you of your sins. God's love isn't like people's love. He will forgive us no matter what the offense, as long as our hearts are sincere. He knows our intentions and knows exactly what we need even when we don't. Trust in Him, cast your burdens on God, and thank Him for His precious gift of grace.
We are made alive in Him. We are new creations in Christ. Our sins are forgotten. His Spirit lives in us. He forgives us and will cleanse us from all of our sin if we ask Him to come into our hearts.
Prayer: Almighty God, I ask for forgiveness for all of my sins, and I accept Your amazing gift of grace. Thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to shed His precious blood for me. I'm so thankful for the new life I have found in You. In Jesus' name, amen.