new man or woman

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hizikyah

Senior Member
Aug 25, 2013
11,634
372
0
We do change, a new man or woman, yes, but there will be a new heavens and earth, alot of people misunderstand because in hebrew language the is no word for re-new,. You know the term "new moon" it's the same moon, but every month re-sets it's cycle,. When the KINGDOM OF YAH literally descends onto the earth, it will then be RENEWED or NEW! :)

New MAN:

Ezekiyl 36:26-28, "A new heart; mind, will I also give you, and a new spirit will I put within you; and I will take away the heart of stone out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments, and do them. And you will dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and you will be My people, and I will be your Father."

Yeremyah 31:33, "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israyl: After those days, says Yahweh: I will put My Law (Torah) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts, and I will be their Strength, and they will be My people."

Hebrews 10:16, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says Yahweh: I will put My Law into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them."


Matthew 10:22, "And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved."

Mattithyah 24:21-22, "For then will be great tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time--no, nor ever will be. And unless those days were shortened, there would no flesh be saved; but for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened."

Mattithyah 24:29-31, "Immediately, but after the tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then will all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His malakim with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of earth to the other."

1 Corinthians 15:50-54, "Now I say this brothers: that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Yahweh; neither does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I show you a secret truth: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed--In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible will have put on incorruption, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will be brought to pass the saying that is written: Death is swallowed up in victory."

NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH:

Revelation 21:1-4 ESV

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

1,000 yr reign



Isayah 66:21-24, "And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, says Yahweh. For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make will remain before Me, says Yahweh: so will your seed and your name remain. And it will come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh will come to worship before Me, says Yahweh. And they will go forth and look upon the carcasses of the men who have transgressed against Me; for their worm will not die, nor will their fire be quenched; and they will be an abhorrence to all flesh."


Zecharyah 14:16-21, "Then it will come to pass that everyone who survives of all the nations which came against Yerusalem, will also go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, by keeping the Feasts at The House of Yahweh. And it will be that if any families of the earth will not come up to Yerusalem to worship the King, Yahweh of hosts, then upon them will be no rain. family of Egypt will not come up and present themselves, they also will have no water; they will receive the same plague with which Yahweh of hosts strikes the heathen who will not come up to keep the Feasts at The Tabernacle of Yahweh. This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all nations that do not go up to keep the Feasts at The House of Yahweh. In that day there will even be engraved on the bells of the horses: Qodesh La-Yahweh; Holy to Yahweh; and the pots in Yahweh's
Tabernacle will be like the bowls before the altar. Yes, every pot in Yerusalem and Yahdah will be holy to Yahweh of hosts, so that all who sacrifice may come and take of them, and boil the meat of the sacrifices in them. And in that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in The House of Yahweh of hosts."


Peacful practice time (1,000 yr reign) is over, satan is loosed, an swiftly destroyed

Malakyah 4:1-4,"For, behold, the day comes that will burn like an oven; and all the proud, yes, and all who do wickedly, will be stubble--the day that comes will burn them up, says Yahweh of hosts; and it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who reverence My Name, the light of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings; and you will go out, leaping like calves released from the stall. And you will tread down the wicked; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I will do this, says Yahweh of hosts. Remember the Law of Mosheh My servant, which I commanded through him in Horeb for all Israyl, with the statutes and judgments."

and the eternal kingdom of Yahweh is all that is left!


Isayah 54:8-17, "With a little wrath, I hid My face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you: says Yahweh your Redeemer. For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; for as I have vowed that the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, so have I vowed that I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. For the mountains will depart and the hills be removed; but My kindness will not depart from you, nor will My covenant of peace be removed, says Yahweh, Who has mercy on you. O you afflicted, tossed with tempest and not comforted. Behold, I will lay your stones with turquoise, and lay your foundations with sapphires. I will make your windows of rubies, and your gates of crystal, and all your walls of precious stones. All your children will be taught by Yahweh; and great will be the peace of your children. In righteousness you will be established. You will be far from oppression, for you will not fear from terror; for it will not come near you. Behold, they will surely assemble, but it is not from Me. Whoever assembles against you will fall for your sake. Behold, I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame, and forges an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster; devastator, to destroy. No weapon that is formed against you will succeed; and every tongue that will rise against you in judgment, you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of Yahweh, and their righteousness is from Me, says Yahweh."