New Member Looking to Say Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 8, 2019
Hello everyone just a quick post to introduce myself and hopefully get introduced to others. I was saved just over a month ago now, I grew up surrounded by athiests. I have been having the time of my life just reading through the Bible and learning. That's it thanks for reading and nice to meet you all.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Welcome . Nice to meet you too. I hope you have a great day ❤️🙂

Mar 12, 2019
Hello, Just in time.

Wonderful news, about being saved by God!
Great also that you are reading through the bible, and are being taught by the Spirit of God.

Have a great day. :)

Kind regards.

Apr 8, 2019
I have been going through the Bible slowly but surely, I try to get to it every day. Just yesterday I finished the gospel of Mark, which was what I decided to start with, and today I have moved onto the gospel of John. You should see the amount of notes I'm taking its crazy. :LOL:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and so nice to hear your enthusiasm for the Lord. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'll be sure to take part all over the forums :)

Oct 12, 2012
Hello everyone just a quick post to introduce myself and hopefully get introduced to others. I was saved just over a month ago now, I grew up surrounded by athiests. I have been having the time of my life just reading through the Bible and learning. That's it thanks for reading and nice to meet you all.
Hey JinT! Keep having the time of your life and reading the Bible! As long as possible!! Glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 🔥🙏😇

Apr 8, 2019
Hey JinT! Keep having the time of your life and reading the Bible! As long as possible!! Glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 🔥🙏😇
Thanks so much, I can't believe how much of life I went through without knowing God, guess it was His plan that I had to come to Him this way. Super happy to be here!

G

Godsgirl83

Hiya Justin! Welcome to CC! I love music, do you? There's always a song for everything (I'm a mama & former preschool teacher, so I mean EVERYTHING!:ROFL:, LOL). But the best ones are the ones that give God the honor! While reading your post this one came to mind (Life with Christ truly is a GREAT ADVENTURE!)

Apr 8, 2019
Hiya Justin! Welcome to CC! I love music, do you? There's always a song for everything (I'm a mama & former preschool teacher, so I mean EVERYTHING!:ROFL:, LOL). But the best ones are the ones that give God the honor! While reading your post this one came to mind (Life with Christ truly is a GREAT ADVENTURE!)
Hi! I do love music though I tend to mostly listen to video game soundtracks I find them very calming and soothing. That was a really nice song, I have to say I've been on this journey for a short time but already it has been amazing and I've been doing much better than I was before. Thank you! :)