Hello, I’m new to this Christian Chat. I miss going to church, but that hasn’t stopped my fellowship with my Lord. I’m looking to be around more Godlike people and would love a Bible study partner/mentor.
Hello, I’m new to this Christian Chat. I miss going to church, but that hasn’t stopped my fellowship with my Lord. I’m looking to be around more Godlike people and would love a Bible study partner/mentor.
Hello, I’m new to this Christian Chat. I miss going to church, but that hasn’t stopped my fellowship with my Lord. I’m looking to be around more Godlike people and would love a Bible study partner/mentor.
Hi JMitchell....nice of you to join us here.I pray that you will be blessed here and Will most definatley meet individuals here who will be bless ing to you.Welcome.Hello, I’m new to this Christian Chat. I miss going to church, but that hasn’t stopped my fellowship with my Lord. I’m looking to be around more Godlike people and would love a Bible study partner/mentor.