• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 15, 2024
england
hello everyone.my names laura,a twenty five year old working mother to one son whos four.i have been a christian for two years since bocoming a member of my local st marys church here in the uk.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat Laura. We are glad to have another new member from the UK with us and look forward to posting with you. Greeting! :)

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
hello everyone.my names laura,a twenty five year old working mother to one son whos four.i have been a christian for two years since bocoming a member of my local st marys church here in the uk.
Welcome LauraTanner,

My own Mom taught 4th graders at a St Mary's RC Church in a West Virginia town.
Her class on Genesis chapters 6-9 had an impact on me when I was 4 years old in that class. She kept me with her.
It eventually led to a special ministry.
She is a very special Mom.
I just shared that testimony with my family at my Mom's funeral last week. 😞

May the Lord bless you with that special child forever.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC Laura, lovely to have you joining us! So many Forums I think you'll like, just chime in when you're ready. God bless you and your son there in the cool UK🌹🙏

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard CC Laura.. I always encourage new Christians to read the Gospels and get into the knowledge of salvation.. May you grow in wisdom and may that wisdom protect you from deception..