New Member

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Searching4Truth

Senior Member
Jul 25, 2012
1,904
26
0
Hello. I'm a new member as the title suggests. I'm here to learn more about my faith and hoping to get some meaningful prayers for my life. I have doubts and questions about what I believe and I'm hoping to gain more strength through whatever it is this site and it's members might have to offer. God bless you all.
 
Welcome! I hope you stick around. We'll be glad to pray for you, or just listen to you vent! -JIM
 
Thank you for the welcome, JimJimmers. I'm not really sure how long I will be here. But thank you nontheless. God bless you, brother.
 
Welcome Searching!
CC has helped my faith walk, it's worth giving it a chance..
Hope you stay a while and find what you need :)
Every Blessing to you!