new memories and experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

What kind of cool or interesting ideas are you giving a try these days?
I'm currently trying out pokemon leaf on an emulator,so far I have a level 6 pokemon a squirtle which I called Fizz or Fizz Squirtle,and defeated my rival Garry with it to get it to level 6,and so far it's a new cool interesting experience.
What kind of ideas are you giving a try and like or find cool?

SkittlePumpkin

Sep 13, 2015
I left my phone in my sister's car at a family get together and won't be able to get it back for a few days, so I'm going to try going without. Should be fun. Having an excuse not to talk to people is a win in my book.

J

joefizz

I'm currently trying out pokemon leaf on an emulator,so far I have a level 6 pokemon a squirtle which I called Fizz or Fizz Squirtle,and defeated my rival Garry with it to get it to level 6,and so far it's a new cool interesting experience.
(continued from previous post)
Now I even already have caught 2 more pokemon,a rattata(instead of a pidgey ironically it surprised me) level 3 which I called Oda or Oda Rattata,and a pidgey level 3 which I called Giddy or Giddy Pidgey.

J

joefizz

I left my phone in my sister's car at a family get together and won't be able to get it back for a few days, so I'm going to try going without. Should be fun. Having an excuse not to talk to people is a win in my book.
Yeah I know what you mean,I'm glad I don't get calls much anymore especially random unknown callers.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
...Did you get the Japanese version?

J

joefizz

...Did you get the Japanese version?
No it's in English,of course it's a rom instead of the real game so it might have some differences but so far it seems accurate,also before I went to bed I caught a mankey level 5 which I called Toughy or Toughy Mankey because even though I brought it's health down to the least amount compared to other pokemon caught before then,I actually had to use 2 pokeballs to catch it!

Feb 28, 2016
we very recently found that 'wild turkeys' will ACCEPT a drop off male Rooster as
one of their own!!! but, mating season is just around the corner, so we will see how
long the big-beautiful-rooster', will be allowed to 'tag along',..:eek:

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
(continued from previous post)
Now I even already have caught 2 more pokemon,a rattata(instead of a pidgey ironically it surprised me) level 3 which I called Oda or Oda Rattata,and a pidgey level 3 which I called Giddy or Giddy Pidgey.
No it's in English,of course it's a rom instead of the real game so it might have some differences but so far it seems accurate,also before I went to bed I caught a mankey level 5 which I called Toughy or Toughy Mankey because even though I brought it's health down to the least amount compared to other pokemon caught before then,I actually had to use 2 pokeballs to catch it!

A "cool or interesting ideas" I could give a try might be learning how to understand the above posts! Hee-hee-heeeeee!

J

joefizz

A "cool or interesting ideas" I could give a try might be learning how to understand the above posts! Hee-hee-heeeeee!

Sounds good take your time and let me know if that works out!
Let's call out for eggrolls,it's so fluffy,people around the world join hands let's start a love train love train,Bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Skadoosh,Squirtleeeeeeee,Squirtle,squirt squirt,squirtle!

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Sounds good take your time and let me know if that works out!
Let's call out for eggrolls,it's so fluffy,people around the world join hands let's start a love train love train,Bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Skadoosh,Squirtleeeeeeee,Squirtle,squirt squirt,squirtle!
Did you understand what I had written to you? Ha-ha-ha! I sure couldn't. Having keyboard trouble. If I don't reread everything and do LOTS of corrections, it's all gobbledygook. Every post! Everything! :/

J

joefizz

(from previous post)
I now have a weedle level 4 that I called Regal or Regal Weedle and I just defeated my rival garry for a second time bringing my Fizz Squirtle up to level 9 and my Oda Rattatata up to level 5.

J

joefizz

(from previous post)
I now have a weedle level 4 that I called Regal or Regal Weedle and I just defeated my rival garry for a second time bringing my Fizz Squirtle up to level 9 and my Oda Rattatata up to level 5.
(from previous post)
Just got my Fizz Squirtle to learn water gun by replacing the move tackle,and since my Fizz Squirtle has gained so many levels I was able to get through the viridian forest and make it pewter city,and even defeat brock to get a boulder badge,all in just a matter of minutes.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Im getting more cards printed today. Glad I didnt go with the color printing that costs an arm and a leg. I still have Christmas shopping to do. I need to conserve cashi

J

joefizz

(from previous post)
Just got my Fizz Squirtle to learn water gun by replacing the move tackle,and since my Fizz Squirtle has gained so many levels I was able to get through the viridian forest and make it pewter city,and even defeat brock to get a boulder badge,all in just a matter of minutes.
(from previous post)
Well a little disappointed,because my awesome Fizz Squirtle just evolved into Fizz Wartortle oh well,(seemed cooler as squirtle) and it's level 16!
my giddy pidgey just learned sand attack,my toughy mankey learned low kick,and before all this I managed to catch a level 5 kakuna which I called,Juna or Juna Kakuna.

J

joefizz

(from previous post)
Well a little disappointed,because my awesome Fizz Squirtle just evolved into Fizz Wartortle oh well,(seemed cooler as squirtle) and it's level 16!
my giddy pidgey just learned sand attack,my toughy mankey learned low kick,and before all this I managed to catch a level 5 kakuna which I called,Juna or Juna Kakuna.
(small note to previous post)also got running shoes to be able to run instead of walk in the game from professor oak!

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
(from previous post)
You know you can stop them from evoling The B button if I recall. They learn moves faster if you keep them from evoving. Im sure you already know all this though.

J

joefizz

(small note to previous post)also got running shoes to be able to run instead of walk in the game from professor oak!
(from previous post)
Finally caught an elusive and tough metapod level 4 in viridian forest and called it Quad or Quad Metapod,because it felt like it wouldn't be caught,used quite a few pokeballs and even got it down to critical health yet it still wouldn't be caught but finally I caught now.(though for a bit there got a fright because a pikachu appeared from nowhere while trying to catch it previously,thought my wartortle was a goner)

J

joefizz

You know you can stop them from evoling The B button if I recall. They learn moves faster if you keep them from evoving. Im sure you already know all this though.
No but thank you for the info,though sadly it's "TOO LATE" already saved my game and so Fizz Squirtle is now Fizz Wartortle permanently,hmmm to be happy or not about this info or not,on the one hand you gave me a spoiler tip,on the other hand if I didn't know then I would have not wondered about how to not evolve Squirtle(though a woman in the game mentioned a possibility)..........................oh well back to the game!

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
No but thank you for the info,though sadly it's "TOO LATE" already saved my game and so Fizz Squirtle is now Fizz Wartortle permanently,hmmm to be happy or not about this info or not,on the one hand you gave me a spoiler tip,on the other hand if I didn't know then I would have not wondered about how to not evolve Squirtle(though a woman in the game mentioned a possibility)..........................oh well back to the game!
Im surprised you didnt know that. Didnt mean to spoil it for you. I wont say anymore. I just bought some more YuYu Hakusho cards. I shouldnt have but I cant resist a good deal on a tcg

J

joefizz

Im surprised you didnt know that. Didnt mean to spoil it for you. I wont say anymore. I just bought some more YuYu Hakusho cards. I shouldnt have but I cant resist a good deal on a tcg
lol,nah it's no big deal I was planning on playing the game "as is" once all the way through,then consider a "no evolution" game,either way it should be "interesting" well I'm gonna take a nap,I didn't sleep well...