new memories and experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

(continued from previous posts)
Just finally caught a pikachu level 3,which I called Rarechu or Rarechu Pikachu,because it took so long to not only find it again in viridian forest but catch it too.

J

joefizz

Just finally caught a pikachu level 3,which I called Rarechu or Rarechu Pikachu,because it took so long to not only find it again in viridian forest but catch it too.
(continued from previous post)
my Fizz Wartortle learned bite by replacing tail whip and I defeated a few trainers recently.

J

joefizz

my Fizz Wartortle learned bite by replacing tail whip and I defeated a few trainers recently.
Just caught a level 6 nidoran that I called Fan or Fan Nidoran because it was a breeze to catch it!

J

joefizz

Just caught a level 6 nidoran that I called Fan or Fan Nidoran because it was a breeze to catch it!
(continued from previous post,last post for a little bit)
just caught a level 3 jiggly puff that I called Gruff or Gruff Jiggly Puff because despite me using my Toughy Mankey that can't be lulled to sleep by jiggly puff's sing move,it used it during the whole battle undaunted,and I used my last poke ball to catch it gotta restock now.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Living in the country I do my hunting and catching outdoors.....but it sure sounds like you're having quite the time. lol

J

joefizz

Living in the country I do my hunting and catching outdoors.....but it sure sounds like you're having quite the time. lol
Yep having an interesting time!

J

joefizz

Yep having an interesting time!
Just bought a magikarp for 500 level 5 which I called Harp or Harp Magikarp.

J

joefizz

Just bought a magikarp for 500 level 5 which I called Harp or Harp Magikarp.
(small note) called magikarp harp because the guy selling it was "harping" about how it was a secret pokemon.

J

joefizz

(small note) called magikarp harp because the guy selling it was "harping" about how it was a secret pokemon.
(from previous posts)
Just caught a level 8 paras which I called Crass or Crass Paras because it was quite resilient,and I caught a Level 10 zubat which I called Dat or Dat Zubat because despite it's level with one bite from my Fizz wartortle I caught it in one try!

J

joefizz

(from previous posts)
Just caught a level 8 paras which I called Crass or Crass Paras because it was quite resilient,and I caught a Level 10 zubat which I called Dat or Dat Zubat because despite it's level with one bite from my Fizz wartortle I caught it in one try!
Just caught a level 7 geodude which I called Crude or Crude Geodude because it kept using defense curl and wouldn't attack.

J

joefizz

Just caught a level 7 geodude which I called Crude or Crude Geodude because it kept using defense curl and wouldn't attack.
Just got through mt moon cave had two people teach my toughy mankey mega punch and mega kick and before that my Fizz Wartortle learned the rapid spin attack by replacing withdraw and I have not made it to cerulean city.

J

joefizz

Just got through mt moon cave had two people teach my toughy mankey mega punch and mega kick and before that my Fizz Wartortle learned the rapid spin attack by replacing withdraw and I have not made it to cerulean city.
Just defeated the cerulean gym leader misty getting a cascade badge and the ability to cut trees down!

J

joefizz

Just defeated the cerulean gym leader misty getting a cascade badge and the ability to cut trees down!
Just defeated rival Garry again and had my Toughy Mankey learn karate chop by replacing scratch,and got fame checker item from Garry.

J

joefizz

Just defeated rival Garry again and had my Toughy Mankey learn karate chop by replacing scratch,and got fame checker item from Garry.
(probably last post for a bit)
just caught a level 8 Spearow which I called Weirdo or Weirdo Spearow because it was hanging around water and grass instead of in a high place.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
I wish I had (and wishing for having) an idea.
Does this count as an idea ?

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Oooh, I am an old lady. My new ideas, that I am doing right now, are things like:
1. Giving up my stupid phone for my new Smart Phone, and having to learn to like it
2. Serving a tiny smorgasbord for two as dinner last night
3. Staying up all night last night, studying. And I'm no longer in college
4. Making hot cocoa, by using fair trade chocolate chips, because I can't find slavery-free cocoa or chocolate around here

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Oooh, I am an old lady. My new ideas, that I am doing right now, are things like:
1. Giving up my stupid phone for my new Smart Phone, and having to learn to like it
2. Serving a tiny smorgasbord for two as dinner last night
3. Staying up all night last night, studying. And I'm no longer in college
4. Making hot cocoa, by using fair trade chocolate chips, because I can't find slavery-free cocoa or chocolate around here
If I can ask and know.
What are you studying ?

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
The Person of the H Spirit. He is fascinating! :) Simply could not put my Bible down!!
Seems Interesting :) .
I mean, reading a book (unless the book is the Bible) is not really my thing, but learning and discovering is :D .

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Seems Interesting :) .
I mean, reading a book (unless the book is the Bible) is not really my thing, but learning and discovering is :D .
Wow, I understand that!! I have life-long reading problems, and with age, also sight problems. It is hard for me to just sit about and read. But study the Bible? Until the cows come home! It has to do with the way my brain works -- ADD and such. My brain has to really be in gear for me to read at all, and studying does that for me.