new memories and experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Just taught multiple pokemon new abilities through tms,my Gruff Jiggly puff I taught Attract to,my South Meowth I taught thief to(for the team rocket reason and for it liking objects) and my Peek a Boo Sandshrew I taught Dig to.(due to it's liking of appearing unexpectedly)

J

joefizz

(continued from previous posts)
hmmm interesting according to gym badges my Fizz Wartortle shouldn't obey me at level 31 but so far it has and it even learned protect by getting rid of bubble,so now it can dodge most any attacks for a time if I use it,also just defeated some people to get to Vermillion City!

J

joefizz

hmmm interesting according to gym badges my Fizz Wartortle shouldn't obey me at level 31 but so far it has and it even learned protect by getting rid of bubble,so now it can dodge most any attacks for a time if I use it,also just defeated some people to get to Vermillion City!
(small note)
just got and cashed in a bike voucher for a free bike.

Feb 28, 2016
this is a very sad one: a very close neighbor that we have known for many years
has recently, because of much stress with his kin-neighbors, it seems that every
time we come into contact with him, that he looks very evil and full of hatred, and
actually while we have always had a good connection with him, he has even turned
hostile towards us - it is very grievous and heartbreaking to see him in such distress
and feeling hatred toward everyone and everything...please, pray for him, B's&S's...

J

joefizz

this is a very sad one: a very close neighbor that we have known for many years
has recently, because of much stress with his kin-neighbors, it seems that every
time we come into contact with him, that he looks very evil and full of hatred, and
actually while we have always had a good connection with him, he has even turned
hostile towards us - it is very grievous and heartbreaking to see him in such distress
and feeling hatred toward everyone and everything...please, pray for him, B's&S's...
Yeah my father is the same,very hateful and spiteful and just keeps getting worse though I pray often for him to come to God/Jesus,he claims to be Christian but his behavior is evil and irradicate all I feel I can hope for now is for him to through his job move out and find a life for himself.

Feb 28, 2016
pray and step-back, Joe, for his life is in God's hands...

J

joefizz

pray and step-back, Joe, for his life is in God's hands...
Yeah I know though it's not easy but oh well I already am on a path and he simply isn't apart of it so I will stay steady on my path for God.

J

joefizz

Still learning Singlish It's more interesting and fun than I thought,so far I have learned that some words in English some letters are dropped or some words sort of combined such as Never mind in Singlish is...Neh mind or Find is...fine or particularly I like the use of Lah and Leh,they are kind of sentence add ons, and definitely I like some of the words expressing annoyance or grief or that someone is crazy especially perhaps my favorite phrase Han nah han nah or Yah lah Yah lah that just express you are annoyed with someone's nagging,will give updates on what I'm learning just like with pokemon where I think I've learned something more crucial or helpful or something I like.

J

joefizz

(continued from previous posts concerning pokemon)
Just caught a level 16 Diglett in Diglett's cave which I called Fidget or Fidget Diglett because it was determined whether by Scratching or desperately using a move called magnitude(random earthquake strength move) to defeat my Pokemon even defeated 2 of mine before using my Fizz wartortle's rapid spin attack to weaken and catch it.

J

joefizz

(continued from previous posts concerning pokemon)
Just caught a level 16 Diglett in Diglett's cave which I called Fidget or Fidget Diglett because it was determined whether by Scratching or desperately using a move called magnitude(random earthquake strength move) to defeat my Pokemon even defeated 2 of mine before using my Fizz wartortle's rapid spin attack to weaken and catch it.
(continued from previous post)
Just caught a level 15 Drowzee that I called Lively or Lively Drowzee because it was in grass and used fight move Pound instead of hypnosis or other psychic type moves.

J

joefizz

Just caught a level 15 Drowzee that I called Lively or Lively Drowzee because it was in grass and used fight move Pound instead of hypnosis or other psychic type moves.
My Stout Bell sprout just learned p.powder by replacing Growth.

J

joefizz

My Stout Bell sprout just learned p.powder by replacing Growth.
My Crass Paras just learned P.Powder.

J

joefizz

My Crass Paras just learned P.Powder.
My Rarechu Pikachu just learned Quick Attack by getting rid of Tail Whip.

J

joefizz

My Rarechu Pikachu just learned Quick Attack by getting rid of Tail Whip.
(continued from previous post) My Fan Nidoran just learned Focus Energy!

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017

Well, a bit like when your son is 31 and is not going to obey you as much as before :D

J

joefizz

Fizz wartortle has literally half of your name !
Oh yeah,I thought Fizz seemed familiar although I didn't check the gender when naming this pokemon as originally a squirtle,I think I'll check...

J

joefizz

Fizz wartortle is my son?
how special lol!
Oh yeah,I thought Fizz seemed familiar although I didn't check the gender when naming this pokemon as originally a squirtle,I think I'll check...
Well turns out Fizz wartortle has the symbol venus so it's a "girl",so she'd have to be my daughter lol!

J

joefizz

My Fan Nidoran just learned double kick,my Fidget Diglett just learned dig by forgetting sand attack,and I found a Brick Break tm after defeating two skilled pokemon kids on the S.S. Anne.