new memories and experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

(continued from previous post)
Just got through team rocket's hideout defeating Giovanni but the professor looking for the Silph Scope I got disappeared so a mystery is afoot!
Whoa is what I said when I was surprised by this pokemon,a level 18 Doduo which I called Whoa or Whoa Doduo because I was simply trying to level up particularly my magikarp by switching it out at the first of battles near Celadon when it just appeared I used my Giddy Pidgeotto with sand attack and quick attack and a great ball to catch it and I'm still thinking,Whoa!

J

joefizz

Whoa is what I said when I was surprised by this pokemon,a level 18 Doduo which I called Whoa or Whoa Doduo because I was simply trying to level up particularly my magikarp by switching it out at the first of battles near Celadon when it just appeared I used my Giddy Pidgeotto with sand attack and quick attack and a great ball to catch it and I'm still thinking,Whoa!
(bizarre moment)
Ok....my Harp Magikarp just learned Tackle after finally reaching level 15 I was really expecting it to evolve into a Gyarudos by now,not sure if I should be happy about this or just mildly amused.

J

joefizz

(bizarre moment)
Ok....my Harp Magikarp just learned Tackle after finally reaching level 15 I was really expecting it to evolve into a Gyarudos by now,not sure if I should be happy about this or just mildly amused.
(new development)
got bored leveling up so I decided to use a leaf stone to evolve my Stout Weepingbel into Victreebel and taught it the tm move Giga Drain which I got from Erika who also used a Victreebel with the same attack replacing the move Vinewhip.

J

joefizz

(new development)
got bored leveling up so I decided to use a leaf stone to evolve my Stout Weepingbel into Victreebel and taught it the tm move Giga Drain which I got from Erika who also used a Victreebel with the same attack replacing the move Vinewhip.
(got bored again)
decided to play at the game corner in Celadon and finally won 2,500 coins obtaining the level 18 pokemon Pinsir which I called Glimmer or Glimmer Pinsir because though it was "pricey" two other pokemon are "worth more coins" though I may try for a Clefairy next since it's "so cheap" only 750 coins didn't get it first because I thought I already had one but turns out I only had a Jiggly Puff.

J

joefizz

(got bored again)
decided to play at the game corner in Celadon and finally won 2,500 coins obtaining the level 18 pokemon Pinsir which I called Glimmer or Glimmer Pinsir because though it was "pricey" two other pokemon are "worth more coins" though I may try for a Clefairy next since it's "so cheap" only 750 coins didn't get it first because I thought I already had one but turns out I only had a Jiggly Puff.
Decided to back track to Lavender Town and entered Pokemon Tower and defeated Garry again.

J

joefizz

Decided to back track to Lavender Town and entered Pokemon Tower and defeated Garry again.
When entering the stair past Garry in Pokemon tower I fought two ghost troubled individuals each using Ghastly as their only pokemon and then after those battles a Ghastly sprang up attacking and I used a Great ball in one try to catch it and it was level 17 and this peculiar circumstance got me thinking on it's name I called it Vastly or Vastly Gastly due to battling and then encountering and then finally catching the same pokemon after 3 encounters in a row!
Also due to that I think I'm going to see a Gastly again many times in Pokemon Tower!

Feb 28, 2016
today we had such an heart-breaking experience, not to mention so very grievious -
two homeless old friends, whom we have known for many a year, even back to their parents,
came by looking for some kind of work - the one only became homeless when his two sisters sold
his home out from beneath him for their own gain and covetness, both are sick and in great need -
we welcomed them and offered them some work that we need help with, 'the timing'
could only have come from God, because we will be able to pay them when He makes it possible...

Last edited:
J

joefizz

When entering the stair past Garry in Pokemon tower I fought two ghost troubled individuals each using Ghastly as their only pokemon and then after those battles a Ghastly sprang up attacking and I used a Great ball in one try to catch it and it was level 17 and this peculiar circumstance got me thinking on it's name I called it Vastly or Vastly Gastly due to battling and then encountering and then finally catching the same pokemon after 3 encounters in a row!
Also due to that I think I'm going to see a Gastly again many times in Pokemon Tower!
While climbing Pokemon Tower I decided to keep switching out my Harp Magikarp to get it leveled up and it finally has now evolved into a Gyarados learning the move bite as well and trading in it's original auto ability of speeding up in rain for the auto ability Intimidate which immediately cuts an enemy pokemon's attack power when it battles!(and ironically it's bite is super effective to any Gastly so I may just breeze through Pokemon Tower!)

J

joefizz

While climbing Pokemon Tower I decided to keep switching out my Harp Magikarp to get it leveled up and it finally has now evolved into a Gyarados learning the move bite as well and trading in it's original auto ability of speeding up in rain for the auto ability Intimidate which immediately cuts an enemy pokemon's attack power when it battles!(and ironically it's bite is super effective to any Gastly so I may just breeze through Pokemon Tower!)
My Harp Gyarados has nearly been the ultimate creature for pokemon tower it was able to defeat nearly every Gastly and it had no problem defeating the mysterious ghost revealed to be a Marowak all that's left now is Team rocket to defeat!
And while I was going back to the heal spot in Pokemon Tower I encountered a Level 19 Cubone that I caught after using 2 Great balls and decided to call it Drone or Drone Cubone because it appeared so very rarely like a secret amongst all the Gastlys!

J

joefizz

My Harp Gyarados has nearly been the ultimate creature for pokemon tower it was able to defeat nearly every Gastly and it had no problem defeating the mysterious ghost revealed to be a Marowak all that's left now is Team rocket to defeat!
And while I was going back to the heal spot in Pokemon Tower I encountered a Level 19 Cubone that I caught after using 2 Great balls and decided to call it Drone or Drone Cubone because it appeared so very rarely like a secret amongst all the Gastlys!
Talk about a nerving battle a Haunter appeared in Pokemon Tower and despite it using a crippling move Curse on itself halfing it's health it and my Crass Paras paralyzing it with stun spore I actually had to use every Great ball and Poke ball I had to catch it so I called it Flaunter or Flaunter Haunter because it seemed to be Flaunting itself as if it knew I was determined to catch it and was demonstrating how tough it was!(gonna restock I usually get exactly 5 poke ballspoke and 5 Great balls for catching pokemon so as to be well stocked and not spend alot)

J

joefizz

Talk about a nerving battle a Haunter appeared in Pokemon Tower and despite it using a crippling move Curse on itself halfing it's health it and my Crass Paras paralyzing it with stun spore I actually had to use every Great ball and Poke ball I had to catch it so I called it Flaunter or Flaunter Haunter because it seemed to be Flaunting itself as if it knew I was determined to catch it and was demonstrating how tough it was!(gonna restock I usually get exactly 5 poke ballspoke and 5 Great balls for catching pokemon so as to be well stocked and not spend alot)
Finished defeating team rocket at Pokemon Tower and as a reward a guy named Mr. Fugi gave me a pokemon flute that wakes up sleeping pokemon and considering there are two snorlaxs asleep and blocking my way to other towns it's pretty straight forward what I'm going to do next!

J

joefizz

Finished defeating team rocket at Pokemon Tower and as a reward a guy named Mr. Fugi gave me a pokemon flute that wakes up sleeping pokemon and considering there are two snorlaxs asleep and blocking my way to other towns it's pretty straight forward what I'm going to do next!
Well that was fast,I used my Giddy Pidgeotto's Fly ability to go next to Vermilion city and used the pokemon flute on the level 30 Snorlax there,used 4 Great balls on it to catch it and callec it Relax or Relax Snorlax,because despite it waking up in a rage it's first thought was to use the sleep move Rest and it usec Head butt but still was pretty fast to Catch!

J

joefizz

Well that was fast,I used my Giddy Pidgeotto's Fly ability to go next to Vermilion city and used the pokemon flute on the level 30 Snorlax there,used 4 Great balls on it to catch it and callec it Relax or Relax Snorlax,because despite it waking up in a rage it's first thought was to use the sleep move Rest and it usec Head butt but still was pretty fast to Catch!
(small note)
After passing where Snorlax was I found a home that belong to a fishing guru's brother who gave a Super Rod so now I can fish for Tougher pokemon to catch or battle although the guy that gave me the rod insists that I bring him a big Magikarp.

J

joefizz

(small note)
After passing where Snorlax was I found a home that belong to a fishing guru's brother who gave a Super Rod so now I can fish for Tougher pokemon to catch or battle although the guy that gave me the rod insists that I bring him a big Magikarp.
(continued from previous post) By using the Super Rod I was able to catch A level 20 Krabby after using a great ball,stun spore and finally a pokeball and called it Dabby or Dabby Krabby because it insisted on using it's weak bubble attack the whole battle and it only took a Dab of effort and time to catch!

J

joefizz

(continued from previous post) By using the Super Rod I was able to catch A level 20 Krabby after using a great ball,stun spore and finally a pokeball and called it Dabby or Dabby Krabby because it insisted on using it's weak bubble attack the whole battle and it only took a Dab of effort and time to catch!
(last post for awhile)
After the guy who gave me the Super Rod insisted I catch a big Magikarp I had one tough time catching just one despite using stun spore and both Great and Poke balls to catch it(my pokemon mostly are too strong for them to attack a Magikarp without it being defeated fast making it even more difficult) but I finally caught one and showed it to the guy expecting him to keep it,instead he measured it,had me keep it and gave me an item I have never used or heard of in Pokemon!
A Net ball! apparently it works great on catching water pokemon and bug pokemon,so I'll save it for a "Rare occasion",well gotta get some sleep since I have work in the morning,to whoever is reading this...
Goodnight and may God bless you all and if you wanna tune in to my progress I'll update again later if I play it soon(I take a pause from playing all games on Sunday except Animal Crossing out of tribute to God/Jesus meaning all even remotely violent games,games with cursing,or games with innuendo or even gambling,I don't play on Sunday,so if there is no update on Saturday it won't be until Monday that I might continue my progress,if I play it on Monday(I have many other mainly ps2 and ps1 games that I have barely started,haven't finished,or wouldn't mind playing just for fun!) either way later!

J

joefizz

(last post for awhile)
After the guy who gave me the Super Rod insisted I catch a big Magikarp I had one tough time catching just one despite using stun spore and both Great and Poke balls to catch it(my pokemon mostly are too strong for them to attack a Magikarp without it being defeated fast making it even more difficult) but I finally caught one and showed it to the guy expecting him to keep it,instead he measured it,had me keep it and gave me an item I have never used or heard of in Pokemon!
A Net ball! apparently it works great on catching water pokemon and bug pokemon,so I'll save it for a "Rare occasion",well gotta get some sleep since I have work in the morning,to whoever is reading this...
Goodnight and may God bless you all and if you wanna tune in to my progress I'll update again later if I play it soon(I take a pause from playing all games on Sunday except Animal Crossing out of tribute to God/Jesus meaning all even remotely violent games,games with cursing,or games with innuendo or even gambling,I don't play on Sunday,so if there is no update on Saturday it won't be until Monday that I might continue my progress,if I play it on Monday(I have many other mainly ps2 and ps1 games that I have barely started,haven't finished,or wouldn't mind playing just for fun!) either way later!
Decided to return to playing Pokemon Leaf,went to Celadon City and woke up and defeated(after having it use up it's moves) the Snorlax there and afterward my Gruff Jiggly puff finally learned a physical attack move Pound!

J

joefizz

Decided to return to playing Pokemon Leaf,went to Celadon City and woke up and defeated(after having it use up it's moves) the Snorlax there and afterward my Gruff Jiggly puff finally learned a physical attack move Pound!
After going past where the Snorlax was after healing my pokemon I met one of Professor Oak's and found enough Species of Pokemon to receive a reward!
An amulet coin that gives extra money in battles if I have a pokemon hold it and appear in the battle at some point!

J

joefizz

After going past where the Snorlax was after healing my pokemon I met one of Professor Oak's and found enough Species of Pokemon to receive a reward!
An amulet coin that gives extra money in battles if I have a pokemon hold it and appear in the battle at some point!
Past the building where I got the amulet coin I defeated a few biker guys and during that time my Crass Paras evolved into a Parasect!

J

joefizz

Past the building where I got the amulet coin I defeated a few biker guys and during that time my Crass Paras evolved into a Parasect!
I decided to go back to Celadon Town for a bit to play at Game corner since I remembered that a Clefairy was only 750 coins and after a short amount of time I won enough coins and traded them in for A level 12 Clefairy which I called Merry or Merry Clefairy because during playing there are clefairys in the background being cute and cheerful and thought that name fit.