new memories and experiences

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

(continued from previous post)
I decided to go back to Celadon Town for a bit to play at Game corner since I remembered that a Clefairy was only 750 coins and after a short amount of time I won enough coins and traded them in for A level 12 Clefairy which I called Merry or Merry Clefairy because during playing there are clefairys in the background being cute and cheerful and thought that name fit.
(small note)
My Gruff Jiggly puff was going to learn Disable but I decided against it because it's current moves just seem to fit better.

J

joefizz

(small note)
My Gruff Jiggly puff was going to learn Disable but I decided against it because it's current moves just seem to fit better.
(????????????)
Ok this was unexpected I was just walking around and clicking the item finder when the icon changed to a star and right where the Snorlax was in Celadon City was an item called Leftovers underneath the ground!
And this got me wondering about the spot of the other Snorlax well as I assumed there was another Leftovers item there too!
And the effect of the item is astounding just by a pokemon holding it the pokemon gradually gains health!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joefizz

(????????????)
Ok this was unexpected I was just walking around and clicking the item finder when the icon changed to a star and right where the Snorlax was in Celadon City was an item called Leftovers underneath the ground!
And this got me wondering about the spot of the other Snorlax well as I assumed there was another Leftovers item there too!
And the effect of the item is astounding just by a pokemon holding it the pokemon gradually gains health!
(small note)
Decided to give the Leftovers item to my Relax Snorlax to hold since it looked like an apple and it was the "most obvious choice" though I still have one Leftovers leftover not sure which pokemon I may give it to if at all(I'm very particular about game play items and which ones are used for who or at all)

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
(????????????)
Yeah. It's quite the popular item in competitive battling.

J

joefizz

Yeah. It's quite the popular item in competitive battling.
I imagine so in any game I've played gradual health restore is always helpful in fact using an auto ability called "auto regen" was crucial to winning in final fantasy 9, gradual health restore items or abilities are my favorites it has been very interesting to see what items and abilities differ in Pokemon!
Like I never knew that Snorlax has a move it could use while asleep,since I've primarily played Pokemon Stadium it's been quite fun to play Pokemon Leaf(as my first and only handheld technical game I plan to buy the "real games of pokemon" after seeing first if I can manage to defeat Pokemon Leaf, and also Pokemon Leaf doesn't get me feeling sleepy like pokemon stadium did because there is so much to discover and play!

J

joefizz

(small note)
Decided to give the Leftovers item to my Relax Snorlax to hold since it looked like an apple and it was the "most obvious choice" though I still have one Leftovers leftover not sure which pokemon I may give it to if at all(I'm very particular about game play items and which ones are used for who or at all)
While battling some biker guy my Harp Gyarados learned Dragon Rage,and after that battle by switching out my Quad Metapod with strong pokemon it evolved into a Butterfree and learned the attack Confusion!

J

joefizz

While battling some biker guy my Harp Gyarados learned Dragon Rage,and after that battle by switching out my Quad Metapod with strong pokemon it evolved into a Butterfree and learned the attack Confusion!
(small note)
Decided to teach my Weirdo Spearow,the Tm move Aerial ace since I remember in the first episode of pokemon that Spearow was "Very adept" at not just simply "Flying" but attacking "accurately" and "quickly" while flying!

J

joefizz

(small note)
Decided to teach my Weirdo Spearow,the Tm move Aerial ace since I remember in the first episode of pokemon that Spearow was "Very adept" at not just simply "Flying" but attacking "accurately" and "quickly" while flying!
(from previous post)
My Weirdo Spearow just learned Fury attack by replacing Growl which I thought best instead of Leer because I remember that Spearow in it's eyes looks "very intimidating".

J

joefizz

(from previous post)
My Weirdo Spearow just learned Fury attack by replacing Growl which I thought best instead of Leer because I remember that Spearow in it's eyes looks "very intimidating".
My Giddy Pidgeotto just learned Wing attack by replacing Sand attack.

T

Tinuviel

I am trying a new writing method, and I learned to crochet :).

Feb 28, 2016
lots of old/good memories of a dear friend, but oh such an awful experience of grief
as she allowed herself to smoke herself to death in her early 50's...

J

joefizz

lots of old/good memories of a dear friend, but oh such an awful experience of grief
as she allowed herself to smoke herself to death in her early 50's...
come on oldthennew,the title is "new memories and experiences" not old memories and experiences.

J

joefizz

My Giddy Pidgeotto just learned Wing attack by replacing Sand attack.
After defeating every biker on the mountain bike trail I finally got to Fuchsia City and met another fisherman that gave me a Good Rod for fishing for "even better" Pokemon!

J

joefizz

After defeating every biker on the mountain bike trail I finally got to Fuchsia City and met another fisherman that gave me a Good Rod for fishing for "even better" Pokemon!
(continued from previous post)Awesome! right behind the house where I got the Good rod from I found a Max revive and used the Rod on the tiny water spot there and encountered and managed to catch a level 14 Goldeen which after deliberating decided to call it Serene or Serene Goldeen,because for one it's a "male" Goldeen so it's nick name "Water Queen" wouldn't be right" and thought of how the Goldeen was in such a calm secluded place and thought Serene the best name!

J

joefizz

(continued from previous post)Awesome! right behind the house where I got the Good rod from I found a Max revive and used the Rod on the tiny water spot there and encountered and managed to catch a level 14 Goldeen which after deliberating decided to call it Serene or Serene Goldeen,because for one it's a "male" Goldeen so it's nick name "Water Queen" wouldn't be right" and thought of how the Goldeen was in such a calm secluded place and thought Serene the best name!
Found out that Fuchsia sells Ultra balls for catching tough pokemon and it has a place called Safari Zone for catching pokemon even possibly "rare pokemon" but it has "different terms" you can't use pokemon to help catching the pokemon only 30 Safari balls for catching them and a rock and bait deciding the outcome of catching but "for now" to obtain "interesting items that are "out in the open" so far found the Tm move Sunny day which considering I have no "fire based"(it causes the sun to burn for five turns making fire based attacks more powerful) pokemon it's a bit useless was still interesting to find and also an item called quick claw that allows a pokemon to strike first in battle when held by that pokemon.

J

joefizz

Found out that Fuchsia sells Ultra balls for catching tough pokemon and it has a place called Safari Zone for catching pokemon even possibly "rare pokemon" but it has "different terms" you can't use pokemon to help catching the pokemon only 30 Safari balls for catching them and a rock and bait deciding the outcome of catching but "for now" to obtain "interesting items that are "out in the open" so far found the Tm move Sunny day which considering I have no "fire based"(it causes the sun to burn for five turns making fire based attacks more powerful) pokemon it's a bit useless was still interesting to find and also an item called quick claw that allows a pokemon to strike first in battle when held by that pokemon.
(a lot to talk about!)
I just defeated the Gym leader Koga to get the Soul Badge which increases the defense of "all" my pokemon and allows any pokemon with the move Surf to use it outside of battle,also he gave me the tm move Toxic which is pretty much a stronger venom like attack that damages the health of a pokemon worse than others "each" turn as opposed to "ordinary" health deteriorating moves that only damage the same amount each time,also during my battle's in Koga's gym my Weirdo Spearow learned the move Pursuit by replacing Fury attack which I felt was more "useful" and "fitting" because it allows it to attack a pokemon before it can switch out and it's pretty strong at that(been used on me several times effectively)also my Harp Gyarados learned Leer in place of Splash because naturally since Splash effectively "does nothing" and Leer is an Intimidating move that reduces an opponent pokemon's defense I felt it was a great fit,especially when thinking back to the episode of a harmless Magikarp of James's turning into the enormous frightening and tough Gyarados and joining others in Dragon Rage,definitely a move that it is noticed as one that "works" overwhelmingly alongside the move Dragon Rage!

J

joefizz

(a lot to talk about!)
I just defeated the Gym leader Koga to get the Soul Badge which increases the defense of "all" my pokemon and allows any pokemon with the move Surf to use it outside of battle,also he gave me the tm move Toxic which is pretty much a stronger venom like attack that damages the health of a pokemon worse than others "each" turn as opposed to "ordinary" health deteriorating moves that only damage the same amount each time,also during my battle's in Koga's gym my Weirdo Spearow learned the move Pursuit by replacing Fury attack which I felt was more "useful" and "fitting" because it allows it to attack a pokemon before it can switch out and it's pretty strong at that(been used on me several times effectively)also my Harp Gyarados learned Leer in place of Splash because naturally since Splash effectively "does nothing" and Leer is an Intimidating move that reduces an opponent pokemon's defense I felt it was a great fit,especially when thinking back to the episode of a harmless Magikarp of James's turning into the enormous frightening and tough Gyarados and joining others in Dragon Rage,definitely a move that it is noticed as one that "works" overwhelmingly alongside the move Dragon Rage!
Decided to go back to the safari zone this time to "catch pokemon" and really quick managed to catch a level 22 Venonat which I called Gnat or Gnat Venonat because it took using just one rock to bug it enough to catch it with one Safari Ball and decided to exit the safari to save since you "aren't allowed" to save "during" the Safari zone challenge.