New Orleans

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AuphirahQueen

Banned
May 21, 2014
344
5
0
Hi All,

I need assistance from Christians who live in New Orleans because my daughter is graduating in May. I need a nice hotel or motel that cost is 89.00 per night in a good area and not to far from Xavier of Louisiana. I truly appreciate it.

Thank you,
AuphirahQueen
 
LOOOL!!! I believe folks are disappointed because they probably thought I was asking for money!!! LOOOOL!!! Hallelujah!!! Do you know any nice hotels in the area. Negative thinking of folks !!
 
Last edited: