Hi, I'm the new guy. Recently came back to Christianity at the end of last year, still have yet to find a church or make any Christian contacts, but I'm definitely interested.
Hi, I'm the new guy. Recently came back to Christianity at the end of last year, still have yet to find a church or make any Christian contacts, but I'm definitely interested.
Hi, I'm the new guy. Recently came back to Christianity at the end of last year, still have yet to find a church or make any Christian contacts, but I'm definitely interested.
Nice to meet you and good to have you here. May your journey be blessed with kind people and words. God bless....Hi, I'm the new guy. Recently came back to Christianity at the end of last year, still have yet to find a church or make any Christian contacts, but I'm definitely interested.
Well, I gave this place a chance for a few months, but I don't really feel like I fit in here.
This is my last post. Take care all.
Don't go! Like others have said, it sometimes takes time to find that you "fit" somewhere. But with Jesus you always fit right in!. As others have pointed out, yes there are people here who will give a good (er make that not so good) run in, but you just ignore them. It's like that in life offline too. Is there something you want to discuss? Pick a forum, find a thread and jump right in, or if you cannot find a thread, start one. LOTS of friends here wanna connect!Well, I gave this place a chance for a few months, but I don't really feel like I fit in here.
This is my last post. Take care all.