New to Christian Chat

  • Thread starter Thread starter kymberb
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kymberb

Guest
Hello, everyone! I'm new to this site. I'm looking forward to exploring this site and seeing all the support systems here! I haven't made God first in my life in about 6 years but trying to do so now. I'm trying to get back the relationship I once had with him and am looking forward to see what this site offers!
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!