New to ChristianChat and the Filipino Christian Forum...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 15, 2020
Hello,
My name is Jessica and I am new to ChristianChat. I am looking for a pen pal/internet friend that shares the same beliefs and Christian values that I have. Since I am almost 18, I am looking for a 17 or 18 yr old female who would like to exchange letters or something. This year I am trying to complete a few things on my bucket list, one of them is having a penpal in a different country. If you are interested and meet the criteria then continue reading and comment down below that you are interested ( and tell a little about yourself). *Note: If many people respond to this, then I will just choose one or two depending on their responses and comments...
Screenshot_20191215-221732.png Screenshot_20191215-221752.png

Here are a few fun facts about me:
1) Both my birth parents are from the Philippines.
2) I am adopted.
3) I enjoy longboarding, eating, and youtube.
4) I often laugh at my own jokes bc I think I'm pretty funny.
5) I live in California, USA. :)
6) I am a Christian who was saved when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hello,
My name is Jessica and I am new to ChristianChat. I am looking for a pen pal/internet friend that shares the same beliefs and Christian values that I have. Since I am almost 18, I am looking for a 17 or 18 yr old female who would like to exchange letters or something. This year I am trying to complete a few things on my bucket list, one of them is having a penpal in a different country. If you are interested and meet the criteria then continue reading and comment down below that you are interested ( and tell a little about yourself). *Note: If many people respond to this, then I will just choose one or two depending on their responses and comments...
View attachment 211537 View attachment 211538

2) I am adopted.
Actually the Filipino forums are not often used, so it may be a while to meet anyone.
Also bear in mind not everyone on the site comes here with good intentions.
Another thing to consider is the posts are open to the public, so anyone with Google can see a young girl, posting pics of herself and requesting to exchange information that reveals your whereabouts. It may be more wise to slow down and find people on the site that are already established and reputable than whatever random stranger with any spectrum of intentions.
Additionally if that is your real name (or even partial) with that and your city a person with bad intentions could easily locate you.
Otherwise welcome to the site.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I can't really think of a super safe way to penpal these days.

Safe enough if you don't live alone and can afford a private mailbox at a local postal facility though. I'd recommend that. I don't fit the criteria but penpaling is a pretty cool thing and so few people do it.

I pray for safety and a fruitful search in whatever way that manifests :)

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Hello,

2) I am adopted.
Jessica i wish you all the best, do not forget to broaden your horizons, and try people from different countries. Its also more safer for you to do this.

Orumah

Apr 24, 2022
Hello,

2) I am adopted.
Hello pretty,how are you doing there today.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hello pretty,how are you doing there today.
You're 2 years too late.

And going around calling every woman pretty (like on your other posts) is a surefire way of being labeled creepy.
Not to mention hitting on every woman doesn't exactly make you look good to women. It makes you look shallow and desperate and willing to take whatever you can get, not exactly what women want in a man.
Women here typically don't want to be hit on by random guys. The single women here are generally not looking for a man to date here.
Also this is not a Catholic site, so most women here would turn you away romantically for your being Catholic alone.
Might want to rethink your strategy for finding a woman.