HelloAs a fairly new Christian and ex-atheist, I'm here to learn, and here for some Christian fellowship and discussion, as it's sadly lacking in my life.
HelloAs a fairly new Christian and ex-atheist, I'm here to learn, and here for some Christian fellowship and discussion, as it's sadly lacking in my life.
Hi again, Magdaleana. I thank the Lord for your conversion. I'm glad to see that you have started a new thread and are doing your part to engage. There seem to be a lot of people who join CC and then go away... Kind of sad, but I know people have their reasons.HelloAs a fairly new Christian and ex-atheist, I'm here to learn, and here for some Christian fellowship and discussion, as it's sadly lacking in my life.
Hello Magdaleana , God Bless and welcome .. I have a similar background and Christian fellowship is very helpful .. Don't ever be discouraged by folks who disappoint you, we all need improvement .. Use your witness and testimony of Jesus to win others and stand strong in the Lord and His Word ...HelloAs a fairly new Christian and ex-atheist, I'm here to learn, and here for some Christian fellowship and discussion, as it's sadly lacking in my life.