New world order, found insane things on google earth

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctc1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ctc1989

Guest
Alright, so I saw a video of someone who put in "I pet goat" in google earth and it took them to cern(if your not aware of the significance of ipetgoat it has to so with some dark stuff, ppl think CERN is an attempt at opening a gateway to hell i'll post a link). So that got me thinking I should try some stuff. So I'll list what I found...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PRvUmwz_A-U


"world war 3"- it took me to Yellowstone national park, dk the significance

"new world order headquarters"" took me to Denver international airport.

"New world order tunnel" also takes you to Denver intl

"New world order" takes you to a big church from the looks of it, I visited their website, not going to list it here bc some might be followers there and might turn them off to this info. I'll give you a hint "willow"

"jade helm 15" takes you to the pentagon

"Jesus Christ return" takes you to pew research building dk what the significance of that is.

now if you don't put the words in quotes most of them won't work. Also I started from my house in wi, and I reset it each time so my previous location wouldn't interfere.

The Denver intl airport is of some interest considering I've made a few posts about it on here before. Also I had to download google earth on my new tablet so all of the searches were new, so there is not reason whatsoever any of these searches should have taken me to either Denver intl or Yellowstone national park.

guys this really freaked me out, especially the "world war 3" taking me to Yellowstone. I can't figure the significance of it.

Now ow my brothers and sisters, please take the time and do some searching of your own. I belive I was lead to this to spread the word. When I started doing this last night I wasn't looking for any of this.

please spread this and look into it for yourself!!!

All of this should be repeatable and verifiable....

what are your thoughts?
 
"New world order location" took me from my house in wi to Denver again.
 
Again typing into GOOGLE EARTH...

"New world order location" took me from my house in wi to Denver again.

"Illuminati base" takes you to Denver Intl
 
if you type "New world order location" 10 times in a row will it always be the same?

when satan and the demons return they return to mt hermon (i think) if u look up mt hermon it sits it 33.3/33.3. how many angels rebeled with saten? 1/3 or 33.3
 
Search for a psychiatrist who can help you with your problem!

sorry. pschtrsts aren't paid to help people.


if one happens to, it's an accident, or GOD'S SOVEREIGNTY caused it.


OP: wwIII , the instigator of world wars publicly stated may 17 last year (to the world)
that it has already started. (and , to those watching the battles around the world, it is known).
 
I got one for you all to look at !!!!


Go and type in your regular web browser itanimulli.org (illuminati backwards) and look where it takes you..............

It will take you to the NSA website !!!
 
Yep, I saw that also. I think someone working for Google is leaving us breadcrumbs....
 
I apologize to the OP for my nasty comment earlier. I work with the mentally ill, and this seems like an obsession, rather than an honest conpiracy. This is evidenced by the number of posts and the number of searches. Plus the randomness of the search results.

I did not mean to offend.
 
I apologize to the OP for my nasty comment earlier. I work with the mentally ill, and this seems like an obsession, rather than an honest conpiracy. This is evidenced by the number of posts and the number of searches. Plus the randomness of the search results.

I did not mean to offend.

Open mouth, insert foot.
I seem to do that from time to time.:cool:


It seems my two fingers on these keys do not always type what I am thinking.
 
I apologize to the OP for my nasty comment earlier. I work with the mentally ill, and this seems like an obsession, rather than an honest conpiracy. This is evidenced by the number of posts and the number of searches. Plus the randomness of the search results.

I did not mean to offend.

i think the topic is far more interesting than 99% of the garbage on tv. how many millions watch tv?
 
You know I think there is some truth in some of this conspiracy stuff...they just lose me when they go into leaps of logic and beyond what is provable . I do find much of it interesting and have to wonder at many of the strange way things keep coming up, like the issue of this thread. I also think its unhealthy to stay focused upon these type things and not have our minds set upon the truth of God and His power, and see Him above any evil work that man might attempt.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Made this just for you guys, pleaseeeee take a look. It only took me about 1hr total to find all of this stuff, hope you enjoy.

I wouldn't call spending one hour total looking on google earth an obsession as much as I'm really curious to what's going on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w11RMp7Jaf0
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the government going to be watching me now, because I clicked onto these links :confused:
 
Some advice. Look you need to be a bit more discerning in what you take in. If you cry wolf at everything, eventually when you come across something legitimate, people are just going to ignore you.