New Year Approaching

  • Thread starter Thread starter LazyDaisy88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LazyDaisy88

Guest
As I look back throughout the year, I can see God's hand in it all. It hasn't been an easy year, things have changed, people have changed, but God hasn't changed. He's been faithful to me throughout this year and he has lifted me up so many times and he has protected me. I know that I have failed him this year by not being the woman that I could have been for him, and I want to do better for him. He has been faithful to open some doors for me and my desire is to do my best to do his will for my life.