New

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hi Nlackey. Welcome to CC.
Family forum is a great place for marriage topics and if you don't find one that suits you, you can always start your own. When you go in the forum at the top of the list it is a spot that says "thread title" once you click that and start typing it will open the box/window to type. All new post have a pending time before they are able to be viewed by others.
Enjoy your time here.
I look forward to seeing you around the threads.
 
Welcome. I imagine the ladies forum would be best if you are just looking for feedback from other ladies (men cannot see this forum) but if you want feedback from other men the family forum.

I think people here can respect (for the most part) specific feedback requests, such as married only responses but it helps to be specific for inquiries.


I hope you have a blessed fellowshipping experience.
 
Welcome. I imagine the ladies forum would be best if you are just looking for feedback from other ladies (men cannot see this forum) but if you want feedback from other men the family forum.

I think people here can respect (for the most part) specific feedback requests, such as married only responses but it helps to be specific for inquiries.


I hope you have a blessed fellowshipping experience.
Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nlackey
Hello Nlackey, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

glittering-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

a411c7154b35458388c9b693595fafca.gif