New!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 19, 2021
Hi Everyone!

I am new here, joining to converse with like-minded God-Word-loving-study-the-Bible-delving-love-talking-about-Him-and his-Words-support-&-help one-another-with-love people.
Willing to learn as well.... There are always something to learn, never too old or too young to learn.

Maranatha!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi Everyone!

I am new here, joining to converse with like-minded God-Word-loving-study-the-Bible-delving-love-talking-about-Him-and his-Words-support-&-help one-another-with-love people.
Willing to learn as well.... There are always something to learn, never too old or too young to learn.

Maranatha!
Amen!! Welcome to CC, Red. So glad you came:):coffee:.

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Maranatha!
Welcome, REDOLENT! I hope you love it here. It's truly nice to be with like-minded people.

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless you! Enjoy your stay!

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Hi Everyone!

Maranatha!
Good day mate welcome to cc im hoping the same thing lol howdy doody doody.

May the will be done in Gods mighty name hope you have a great day mate.

Jun 28, 2021
Hi Everyone!

Maranatha!
hello

Jun 28, 2021
Hear the Master speak to his apostles of the Second Era:

Beloved John:
You who rested your temple on my heart, you would like all those who listen to me to become worthy of reclining in Me to feel my peace, to be close to the source of life. Your fight is not over, your spirit tirelessly prays and sends its light among humanity of the Third Era, to whom you prophesied many wonders. In this Era you are seeing, the fulfillment of the manifestations that you saw in your visions and ecstasy and of which you did not know their meaning, nor when they were to be fulfilled. Watch over the world.

Judas Iscariot, my apostle:
Today humility is in your spirit, because the atonement has been bitter, very bitter; On the other hand, today your influence is beneficially spilled over humanity. Invisibly you present yourself as men's counselor. I have given you my peace, disciple, why don't you feel it fully in your spirit? Much have you cried, despite the fact that I have never denied you my comfort and my forgiveness; is it that you are waiting for the last of my children to be able to say to me: "Lord, come down from your cross, I am already at peace, I am already worthy of receiving your forgiveness."
While you see that humanity sinks more and more into sin and blasphemes, betrays and crucifies me, your spirit suffers torments that the world could not imagine and every sin in which it ignores me you feel it as if you were the one who is ignoring me.
Son, disciple: Take from my table the bread and wine that you left that night, which was the last as a man I passed with you, I tell you: Eat and drink, today I give you what you did not receive at that dinner and that everyone else received. I put aside your neediness and your misery by the humility that you have today, like the fruit of a great repentance. Take my peace and find in it my body and my blood too.

Behold, people, my new lessons of love, do with your brothers what you see I do with you. What are you going to do in this time with my work? In front of Me I contemplate a new Calvary and a cross. My painful way has not finished, my passion did not end on Golgotha, my steps are still leaving their bloody footprint.

My people, humanity:
Come my way and your sacrifice I will turn into Eternal Life, your pain into joy and when you reach the top of the mountain, you will see my love waiting for you. The world also awaits me, it is hungry and thirsty for My love, but I will reach everyone, because this has been my promise; when the nations are at peace and sin has been exterminated and men love each other as brothers, I will show you the sword with which I conquered you: LOVE.

In the Second Era, that last night. The sun was in the evening, when Jesus was talking with his apostles in that room for the last time. They were like the words of a father in agony to his beloved children. There was sadness in Jesus and also in the disciples who still did not know what was to come A few hours later, they awaited the One who had come to teach them and who had loved them so much. His Lord was leaving, but they did not yet know how. Peter wept, holding the chalice to his heart. John moistened the Teacher's chest with his tears. Matthew and Bartholomew were ecstatic at my teaching. Philip and Thomas hid their bitterness while they dined with Me. James the youngest and the oldest, Thaddaeus, Andrew and Simon, were speechless with pain, however much more is what they spoke to me with their heart.
Judas Iscariot also carried pain in his heart, anguish and remorse, but already he couldn't back down because the darkness had possessed him.
The martyrdom of the cross was approaching, from which Jesus would leave his Mother, like a lark that would warm those little ones, while the Light of my Holy Spirit descended to illuminate them. They would soon feel strong after the moments of weakness, to spread throughout the world preaching the Good News and announcing the Kingdom of Heaven to the Gentile and idolatrous peoples.
When Jesus finished saying his last words and recommendations, those disciples were bathed crying, but one of them was gone, his spirit could not receive so much love or contemplate so much light and he turned away because that word burned his heart.
People of this time, new disciples: I allowed in my apostles of the Second Era the betrayal of a disciple to give you a great lesson in it. Do not become judges of the one whom I have judged and forgiven with love, take it rather as an open book and as a symbol. How many of you who are judging him now will wear a betrayal in your heart?
In these moments when I speak to you and remember those events, the light is also shinning, it is the same light that gave birth to humanity. But now, while I speak to you thus, the cry of the peoples and the noise of your wars.
How much misery I contemplate in your world and how much sadness there is in my Spirit!
Blessed are those who, with pain in their hearts, remember the day Jesus was on the tree, from which he came followed by the mobs to Calvary.
Today my Spirit feels among you in a new prison, but it is of love, that of your heart, in which you would like to imprison me because you begin to love me. I also see the new cross where you are going to raise me, but it is not that one you made for me to die; today is that of your spirituality, which seeks my open arms and longs for the torrent of my divine blood that is life. You do not accuse me now, on the contrary you are my defenders, because you already know of my innocence.
I cannot say the same of all, because men have accumulated so many imperfections and so many sins in the world, which are also for Me like a new cross of pain that has prepared me for this time.
You were all rescued by my example and you cannot die; However, it is necessary that I come to rescue you from the darkness that surrounds you and that they do not let you know the True Life.
How many mixed feelings stir your hearts when listening to my word, beloved people! That painful accent with whom I speak of those hours of bitterness, it moves those who have cried a lot more, because this life is a street of bitterness and it is Calvary.
At that time three judges judged me: Annas, Pilate and Herod, and the people carried out their sentence in Me. Now I tell you that there are many my judges and a greater number who will make me feel the pain at this time; But the more they abhor men of my Law and of my Doctrine, when I am most persecuted and denied, the voice of men of faith will arise, because unlike what happened in the Second Era, now I will not be alone.
The blind man to whom Jesus restored his sight, will shout at the top of his voice that he has seen the light; the dead will rise and bear witness of my truth. The sensitive heart of the woman will be faithful to me and the men of strong spirit will be the new Cyrenees.
Mary will not be absent or oblivious to any of my steps, and her Celestial Spirit will follow me everywhere, because Christ and Mary, before coming to Earth, have been One with the Father.
Humanity, humanity, today could not say as in that time: "Father, forgive them because they do not know what they do", because there is not one who has not drunk the blood of the Lamb, that which is light, truth and life.
One moment was enough for Dimas to save himself, and that was the last of his life; He spoke to me from his cross, and despite seeing that Jesus, who called himself the Son of God, was in agony, he felt that he was the Messiah, the Savior and to Him he gave himself with all repentance of his heart and with all the humility of his spirit, that is why I promised him Paradise for that very day.
I tell you, that everyone who unconsciously goes on sinning, but at the end of his life speaks to me with his heart full of humility and faith, I will make him feel the tenderness of my charity, which will raise him from the miseries of the Earth, to make him know the delights of a noble and elevated life.
I left you Mary at the foot of the cross, on the mountain that collected my blood and the tears of the Mother. There she stayed waiting for her children, because it will be She who takes the cross from their shoulders and points them to the path of Glory.
I am thirsty, I told that mob that did not understand my words rather they enjoyed my agony. What can I tell you now when I see that it is not a mob, but that it is the whole world that hurts my Spirit without realizing my pain?
My thirst is infinite, incomprehensible, and only your love can quench it; Why do you offer me an exterior worship instead of love? Don't you know I ask you for water, are you offering me gall and vinegar?
In spite of my chalice being so bitter at this time, my cross so bloody and my loneliness so great, you will not hear me exclaim: "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?" Because that proof that Jesus gave you showing that his Pain was human and real, today I will not give it to you because I come in Spirit.
Jesus is the Master and He gave you lessons until the last moment. When that moment came and he saw his work completed, He humbly offered his Father, saying: "Everything is consummating."
The Way, the Truth and the Life, ended his mission with a prayer of seven words, saying at the end: In your hands I commend my Spirit.
All of Jesus' life was an offering of love to the Father. The hours of his agony on the cross were a prayer of love, intercession and forgiveness.
That is the path that I came to point out to you, humanity. Live imitating your Master and I promise to take you to my bosom, which is the source of all happiness.

My peace be with you.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi Everyone!

Maranatha!
Yo Maranatha!

Jun 19, 2021

Thank you for your welcome GandalfTheWhite

Good to hear, Hope we can all talk and share the Word of God without fighting, and not de-friended one another because of disagreement, as so many in the flesh does, but in love help and support one another through Christ/the Holy Spirit

Ps. Where does everyone talk together on here? Not sure where the 'chat room is, what's the requirements to be able to chat there, I don't have an active cell phone/android, can't do messaging on there, only whats apps I communicate with.

Stay Blessed!
:)

Jun 19, 2021
Good day mate welcome to cc im hoping the same thing lol howdy doody doody.

May the will be done in Gods mighty name hope you have a great day mate.

Thank you for your welcome 'de-emerald',

Good to hear! Hope we can all be friends, talk and share the Word of God without fighting, and not de-friended one another because of disagreements, as so many in the flesh does, but in love help and support one another through Christ/the Holy Spirit

Ps. Where does everyone talk together on here? Not sure where the 'chat room is, what's the requirements to be able to chat there, I don't have an active cell phone/android, can't do messaging on there, only whats apps I communicate with.

Stay Blessed! :)

Jun 19, 2021
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless you! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for your welcome 'JPPT1974',

Good to hear! Hope we can all be friends, talk and share the Word of God without fighting, and not de-friended one another because of disagreements, as so many in the flesh does, but in love help and support one another through Christ/the Holy Spirit

Jun 19, 2021

Thank you for your welcome 'Chester',