new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 23, 2022
Tennessee
I don't how much to say for myself. But, I can say, I am so bored, and tried of this Covid, I been home since forever, and just think I need to get out of this house for a while. I am retired, and I don't have a reason to get up, but my coffee wont come to me, lol! I love my morning coffee. I would like to find someone to talk to, I have alot going on in my head, that I just need to vent and get out. I am, not looking for love or relationship, eventually, I not cut out for either one of them. I haven't dated or have I wanted to date. I don't think I will ever be happy with finding a decent man, and having fun in my life again.
I grew up in a normal family, and we went to church every time the doors were open. My dad has passed, but he was a Church of Christ minister, and a good one at that. Sometimes, though I think you have to go outside the family to find a good minister that speaks the wise wisdom of christ! And I did, but, felt so quility because of daddy, I didn't go back. Now, I don't go back because of covid. I am in Tennessee and covid, is up and down here. I don't know if it will fully go away. I feel like I am in jail, {never been in jail, ever) but not being able to go anywhere leads to a boring life. I don't know what I would do if I could get out, but I want the freedom to come and go as I choose.
Anyway, if you ever want to chat, I will be around!

Bye

C

ChristianTonyB

I don't how much to say for myself. But, I can say, I am so bored, and tried of this Covid, I been home since forever, and just think I need to get out of this house for a while. I am retired, and I don't have a reason to get up, but my coffee wont come to me, lol! I love my morning coffee. I would like to find someone to talk to, I have alot going on in my head, that I just need to vent and get out. I am, not looking for love or relationship, eventually, I not cut out for either one of them. I haven't dated or have I wanted to date. I don't think I will ever be happy with finding a decent man, and having fun in my life again.
I grew up in a normal family, and we went to church every time the doors were open. My dad has passed, but he was a Church of Christ minister, and a good one at that. Sometimes, though I think you have to go outside the family to find a good minister that speaks the wise wisdom of christ! And I did, but, felt so quility because of daddy, I didn't go back. Now, I don't go back because of covid. I am in Tennessee and covid, is up and down here. I don't know if it will fully go away. I feel like I am in jail, {never been in jail, ever) but not being able to go anywhere leads to a boring life. I don't know what I would do if I could get out, but I want the freedom to come and go as I choose.

Bye
Hello, and welcome to CC.

What are your interests? Are there specific topics you like to discuss?

There's heaps of different forums, each having their own particular focus. There can be crossover between forums though, but that's ok.

Shalom, Tony

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

Bye
Hi ya Where is. I wish joy for you from the Lord, I often go through my praise book if I feel a little down.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

Bye
No kidding about this covid junk.

You live in the least vaccinated and highest per capita infected states in America....
Your concerns are very valid. The coming wave of infections mean that you are safest at home. Especially if immune compromised.
You can always come on here and chat...we just people.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and another song title that I'll be singing whenever I see your icon, lol. Welcome and make yourself at home, we're all here to be connected with fellow believers. God bless you!