New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fairchild4tea

I'm new here and I'd like make new friends.

:) I've been a christian a looong time now but I don't have that many christian friends to talk to.

I'm not really use to chatting so I'm not quite sure what to write here... but I'm hoping someone will still give me a chance and speak with me.

- Fairchild4tea:p

F

flozzzy

lolz loadsa ppl will talk to ya, dnt worry. welcome to the chat site, its pretty cool, i'm pretty new too but i luvz it already haha.

= ]

M

Musicfan4ever

Hello & welcome to the board :)

F

fairchild4tea

:D Thanks for welcoming me and pleased to meet you Musicfan4ever and flozzy.

So what do you two enjoy? I gather one of you likes music hihi

I like painting and well... I'm a bit of a bookworm :p

- Hope to get friendly conversation started soon :):):)

fairchild4tea

M

Max_RC

Shalom....:DNice to have you in CC.....;)

M

Myberson9

Hey whats up amigo, were all family here, in Jesus Christ.

F

flozzzy

lolz i luv music too, huge chunk of my life haha. i'm obsessed wit the beach, and spend half my life there probably! books r great too, i get weirdly into them and start screaming at scary bits and evrything. and of course i luvs Jesus.

^_^

S

sarah10101

hi :) i'm here trying to meet some new friends too
hopefulyl i'll be successful
if you ever want to chat i'm here
i'm not sure how you'll be able to do that because i literally just make this account
but maybe we'll figure it out!

R

Reborn32

Well I wanna welcome you all to the site. I pray that your experience here is great. If you wanna be friends send me a request. God bless

F

fairchild4tea

Hihi hey Flozzzy! What's up?

Yeah I know what you mean. I don't exactly scream when I read something scary but I think I open my mouth a little in shock... I often laugh out loud, though. :) What are you reading these days?

B

BellaFlor

Welcome to the board. I am also Very new in here.
Hope we can all have a nice time in here!