(Newbie) 30 day water fast with god

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I am being rewarded by God everyday of this fast! You can continue to post these things assuming your know my mindset and heart about my fast... god bless you sir and you do not have to part take in this topic or my post if you feel I’m being boastful or trying to show off, that is my last intent but the glory be to God. I have peace in my mind regarding what you continuously post. He knows it’s for him and that’s all that matter to me!I’m aloud to share my experiences and help other understand more about fasting while I fasting 😢 have you heard of the whole church fasting together/ corporal fasting😂 They do talk about what there doing & experiencing while fasting .... please do yourself a favour and don’t comment this again because it’s only bringing negativity to my fast and that’s the last thing I need from a Christian chat. Thank you
I'm just telling you what the scripture says regarding this. I would suggest that you read it, because this is something that should be kept between you and God and not announcing it. And it is not a matter of mindset. In other words, it doesn't matter what your intentions are for telling everyone. The scripture doesn't give an exception, but just says, don't do it.

"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

In comparison, you are not disfiguring your face to let others know that you are fasting, because you are telling everyone straight out.

You are free of course to do what you want, but I am just telling what the word of God says regarding this. I won't bother you with this any more.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Ahwatukee has the heart of a Father. This is his way of telling you that he loves you and cares about you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Still praying for you. God bless you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello. Are you still around? I haven't forgotten about you. God bless you wherever you are.