newbie help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I recently joined up to Christian chat.. It is a seperate software you download.. This is the Forum connected to Christian chat.. I access the forum via Computer not by phone.. I know the phone access is different so i cannot help you with that..

On a PC you just click on ""Christian Chat that is at the top of the forum page and it prompts you to download the software and then you follow the instructions and presto.. You're there..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You need to download the appropriate app for your device. And for future reference, questions like this belong in the user tech forum. :)

Welcome To CC.png

Jun 2, 2019
but in order for users to avoid more blah blah they should've just include and not separate the chat here just like in other forums

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I've never seen any other forums where the chat rooms were attached. Chat rooms are usually separate..

Jun 2, 2019
I've never seen any other forums where the chat rooms were attached. Chat rooms are usually separate..
hmmm... just an example not advertising oh website down remembered in symbianize website there's a chat at the top of the page the moment you login it was not a christian forum but a tech one but now it was down and for sale now it was moved to mobilarian.com there was also one in pinoywap when you login but it was an abandoned site

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Sorry, can't help with that, but I will pray about your tormenting frustrations.

Welcome to CC, Blueskydreamer!