Newbie here!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 21, 2021
Hi There,

I'm brand new to CC. I'm from Canada, a 12-years divorced single, and am looking for fellowship with people who are actively pursuing Christ. I want to learn and grow, be challenged and be an encouragement.

I'm a leg amputee and love the outdoors and being active in nature. I have a labradoodle service dog who helps me out and has an equal love for nature, so we're a pretty good team.

It's nice to meet you.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @LovesNature, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us, and that decided to join in the discussions with us (y)(y)

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself as well :)

God bless you!!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to CC! I hope you will join us in the Forums, God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi There,

I'm brand new to CC. I'm from Canada, a 12-years divorced single, and am looking for fellowship with people who are actively pursuing Christ. I want to learn and grow, be challenged and be an encouragement.

I'm a leg amputee and love the outdoors and being active in nature. I have a labradoodle service dog who helps me out and has an equal love for nature, so we're a pretty good team.

It's nice to meet you.
A warm welcome to you, dear sister. I am so glad you came. Welcome to your new CC family:):coffee:. I have a little cat named Amelia. She brings me lots of mice for supper:giggle:.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi There,

It's nice to meet you.
Hey, a fellow outdoor enthusiast! I love the great outdoors! It recharges me and calls to me when I haven't been able to go and play for to long.
Anyway, glad you found your way here. May God Bless you and your time here, as well as us through your presence being here.
Welcome to Christian Chat and look forward to chatting about the Lord and the great outdoors!
bearwaving.gif