Newbie

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truthwinsout

New member
Aug 30, 2018
15
13
3
Hi I'm John, Husband, Father, Grandfather and Christian. I'm told I'm a strong silent type, this may well be but I always like to think things through thoroughly and consult my bible at times of need. I'm not one for the trivial things that surround us and I'm dismayed by far too many things in life. I hope I can gain support from the more wiser members of this site and maybe even offer crumbs of advice when need be.
 
Hello John, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

5fa65c8c2585f629b9814fed5a802ef8.gif
 
Hi I'm John, Husband, Father, Grandfather and Christian. I'm told I'm a strong silent type, this may well be but I always like to think things through thoroughly and consult my bible at times of need. I'm not one for the trivial things that surround us and I'm dismayed by far too many things in life. I hope I can gain support from the more wiser members of this site and maybe even offer crumbs of advice when need be.
Hello John. It’s just nice to greet you. We should all turn to GODS instruction book 📖. Even on trivial things. Friends here are very encouraging and I look forward to your crumbs of advice also. GOD bless you and have a good day
 
Hi I'm John, Husband, Father, Grandfather and Christian. I'm told I'm a strong silent type, this may well be but I always like to think things through thoroughly and consult my bible at times of need. I'm not one for the trivial things that surround us and I'm dismayed by far too many things in life. I hope I can gain support from the more wiser members of this site and maybe even offer crumbs of advice when need be.
Welcome John.
I hope you find your time here very useful and are encouraged.
 
just tell me, who cannot help but to love the 'heart-felt' welcomers???
but remember, there are many who don't read this thread but would be
very welcoming if they did...

also, when some give a 'like=thumbs' up, they are in agreement without
feeling that they have to post a written response,..
:)