Newbie

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BabyJoseph421

New member
Feb 28, 2020
13
20
3
Hello everyone, I’m just looking for people to talk to because I have no friends at all. Taken this walk with God it feels like everyone closed me out their life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bojack and von1
Welcome to CC and glad you joined. I also had to give up friendships when I fully turned my life around. I pray God will send you new good friends. Maybe start a Bible study or join some groups at a local church. I know you will like the members here, God bless you!
 
Hello everyone, I’m just looking for people to talk to because I have no friends at all. Taken this walk with God it feels like everyone closed me out their life.

Hey there, BabyJo! Jesus wants to be friend #1 and Oyster wants to be friend #2:). We all love you very much and Jesus loves you even more. So glad you came. A warm Christian welcome to CC, dear sister!

… it feels like everyone closed me out their life.

I'm sure that Jesus can relate to that.
 
1 - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
"I have often reminded myself, I made the decision to turn my life over to God...for myself,
because I needed to change, and that being far more important than appeasing others...believe it!"
'Praise God'
 
Hello everyone, I’m just looking for people to talk to because I have no friends at all. Taken this walk with God it feels like everyone closed me out their life.
Hi, Sister! Greetings to you in the name of Christ our Savior. 😃

I think you have come to the right place. It may take some time to discern how to engage (and disengage in certain situations) and use this platform as a positive tool for growth and glorification of God, but I trust the Holy Spirit will lead and guide you. Sometimes you may feel hurt. Others you will likely be overjoyed. At other times you may experience some anger at some of the things that are posted.

There definitely are devoted brothers and sisters here. And I am confident that you will find great, godly friends here if you stay, look, and show yourself friendly. There seem to be a whole lot of people who become a member, introduce themselves, and then go away. Perhaps this place isn't for some people. But I do hope that God will provide support and encouragement to you through this means!


May I ask how you came to know the Son of Man, Jesus Christ? 🙂

I met Him when I was young. I grew up in a Christian home and one day I knew it was the right thing to do (according to God) to accept His Son and put my faith in Him. That was absolutely, positively the best decision I have ever made or will ever make. Nothing can surpass that. And of course, He daily gives me wisdom, faith, hope, and the fruit of the Spirit I need to continue making choices for His glory. Sanctification is a wonderful thing!

Glad to have you here, BabyJoseph421.
 
iu
and welcome!
 
Hello everyone, I’m just looking for people to talk to because I have no friends at all. Taken this walk with God it feels like everyone closed me out their life.
Hey BJ , Welcome and God Bless .. Yes, some folks tend to isolate you if you follow Jesus, come out from among them .. There's millions who share your testimony until you begin to realize who you are in Jesus .. Jesus knows where you are and what you're going trough and He is the author of our salvation .. If you have tasted the goodness of being in the presence of Jesus you will never be satisfied again out of His presence .. You may fall back for a bit but sin will no longer be able to satisfy you and Jesus will guide you back .. You will begin to desire more of God's Word .. Fill yourself with God's Word as you become disciplined in this life .. Let your light shine and lift up Jesus .. Pray, fast if possible and help those who need help in Jesus name and before you know it you'll be who God wants you to be and you will have the abundant life that satisfies .. I look back at the good times and the bad .. I can thank God for the bad times now because God meant them for my good and to know and rely on Him, real value .. Our goal is to become a seasoned Christian who's learned to love Jesus and our brothers in Christ the right way and it don't come easy or cheap .. Rejoice .. It's gonna be all right .. Be patient and wait on the Lord, not always as easy as it sounds ..
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
 
Hi, Sister! Greetings to you in the name of Christ our Savior. 😃

I think you have come to the right place. It may take some time to discern how to engage (and disengage in certain situations) and use this platform as a positive tool for growth and glorification of God, but I trust the Holy Spirit will lead and guide you. Sometimes you may feel hurt. Others you will likely be overjoyed. At other times you may experience some anger at some of the things that are posted.

There definitely are devoted brothers and sisters here. And I am confident that you will find great, godly friends here if you stay, look, and show yourself friendly. There seem to be a whole lot of people who become a member, introduce themselves, and then go away. Perhaps this place isn't for some people. But I do hope that God will provide support and encouragement to you through this means!


May I ask how you came to know the Son of Man, Jesus Christ? 🙂

I met Him when I was young. I grew up in a Christian home and one day I knew it was the right thing to do (according to God) to accept His Son and put my faith in Him. That was absolutely, positively the best decision I have ever made or will ever make. Nothing can surpass that. And of course, He daily gives me wisdom, faith, hope, and the fruit of the Spirit I need to continue making choices for His glory. Sanctification is a wonderful thing!

Glad to have you here, BabyJoseph421.
Hello Elibeth
Hi, Sister! Greetings to you in the name of Christ our Savior. 😃

I think you have come to the right place. It may take some time to discern how to engage (and disengage in certain situations) and use this platform as a positive tool for growth and glorification of God, but I trust the Holy Spirit will lead and guide you. Sometimes you may feel hurt. Others you will likely be overjoyed. At other times you may experience some anger at some of the things that are posted.

There definitely are devoted brothers and sisters here. And I am confident that you will find great, godly friends here if you stay, look, and show yourself friendly. There seem to be a whole lot of people who become a member, introduce themselves, and then go away. Perhaps this place isn't for some people. But I do hope that God will provide support and encouragement to you through this means!


May I ask how you came to know the Son of Man, Jesus Christ? 🙂

I met Him when I was young. I grew up in a Christian home and one day I knew it was the right thing to do (according to God) to accept His Son and put my faith in Him. That was absolutely, positively the best decision I have ever made or will ever make. Nothing can surpass that. And of course, He daily gives me wisdom, faith, hope, and the fruit of the Spirit I need to continue making choices for His glory. Sanctification is a wonderful thing!

Glad to have you here, BabyJoseph421.
Hello Elibeth, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate that. I was always going to church as a child with my grandmother then she passed away and I stop going. I was going from time to time but not so much. I had my own church after she passed but still didn’t go often. Then about 3 years ago I met my friend at my job in Texas and he spoke of God so much I wanted to know more about him move back to my hometown and went back to my church and just got more involved and started praying and reading more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and EliBeth
Hey BJ , Welcome and God Bless .. Yes, some folks tend to isolate you if you follow Jesus, come out from among them .. There's millions who share your testimony until you begin to realize who you are in Jesus .. Jesus knows where you are and what you're going trough and He is the author of our salvation .. If you have tasted the goodness of being in the presence of Jesus you will never be satisfied again out of His presence .. You may fall back for a bit but sin will no longer be able to satisfy you and Jesus will guide you back .. You will begin to desire more of God's Word .. Fill yourself with God's Word as you become disciplined in this life .. Let your light shine and lift up Jesus .. Pray, fast if possible and help those who need help in Jesus name and before you know it you'll be who God wants you to be and you will have the abundant life that satisfies .. I look back at the good times and the bad .. I can thank God for the bad times now because God meant them for my good and to know and rely on Him, real value .. Our goal is to become a seasoned Christian who's learned to love Jesus and our brothers in Christ the right way and it don't come easy or cheap .. Rejoice .. It's gonna be all right .. Be patient and wait on the Lord, not always as easy as it sounds ..
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Hello and thank you so much for your kind words and the prayer. God bless!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and bojack