• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 17, 2020
Hi, I'm Don in Wylie Texas. This is the start of the 4th week for me in the forums and on christian chat. I've met a few people so far and have enjoyed the site very much. Thanks for the one's in charge for making it a good experience.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi, I'm Don in Wylie Texas. This is the start of the 4th week for me in the forums and on christian chat. I've met a few people so far and have enjoyed the site very much. Thanks for the one's in charge for making it a good experience.
A warm welcome to CC Forums, brother Don! So glad you are here.:)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hey there Don! I haven't been on here as much as of late, so I will add in my Welcoming to you on Christian Chat🙂!

Sounds like your enjoying your time here, glad to hear it!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Welcome Don. Glad you are enjoying your time here. God bless!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Don and welcome to CC:) So nice to have you join us, God bless you in Wylie TX!

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Welcome Don, hope you Have enjoyed this site so far. It’s great to be around other followers and believers. Btw, I’m a fellow Texan as well. I was born in Fort Worth. Miss Texas and it will always be my home Town.