Newbies

  • Thread starter Thread starter jollibee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jollibee

Guest
Hi to all,
Am Jolly newbies here on Christian, been registered a 2 days ago and i'd like to have more Christian friends here. Sharing about Christian ways and need advises.
I am happy and love to talk with, open minded but theirs a limit what topic goes.
God bless us all.
 
Hello Jollibee, what's the buzz? Get it buzz? You are Joli...bee, ok I agree that was bad. But Welcome and I love talking too. About anything appropriate I agree. Especially the Bible and peoples lives in it... So how did you come to know about CC or the Christian Chat? Have you become a Christian? you seem to have a nice smile too, so your spirit precedes you...smile. I am always around if you want to chat so buzz me up sometime...get it? Buzz because your name is....never mind I keep trying...smile.:rolleyes: See you in the halls, chow for now.