News to me, JWs a Christian denomination!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If what He does seems outside science then it is we who do not know the science He created.There are multiple dimensions coexisting, He operates in the Quantum dimension where there is no space or time.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
If what He does seems outside science then it is we who do not know the science He created.There are multiple dimensions coexisting, He operates in the Quantum dimension where there is no space or time.
Exactly how He operates is beyond human comprehension.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Where" He operates is revealed as He allows us to know more about His creation.

Nov 9, 2021
God created everything , and since science can't explain everything God does then God works both within the context of science or not depending on what he wants to do. He is boundless, but there are times where he works within self imposed boundaries, like when he makes promises in which he obligates himself to keep.
I must admit that your faith is extraordinary. It’s always good to trust God in everything even when our understanding is limited.

However, my belief that some things are scientifically impossible still stands. For example, it isn’t possible to divide by zero. The mathematical concept of zero is synonymous with nothing; hence dividing any number that has value by a number that doesn’t have value cannot be done.

The above example shows where it isn’t possible for God—or indeed any sentient being—to do that which is impossible. But as I said in a previous post, God’s powers are still extraordinary. Can God do something like heal an amputee? I think so, but it would have to be done within the confines of natural science, though I know not how; it couldn’t be done by God simply thinking about it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I must admit that your faith is extraordinary. It’s always good to trust God in everything even when our understanding is limited.

However, my belief that some things are scientifically impossible still stands. For example, it isn’t possible to divide by zero. The mathematical concept of zero is synonymous with nothing; hence dividing any number that has value by a number that doesn’t have value cannot be done.

The above example shows where it isn’t possible for God—or indeed any sentient being—to do that which is impossible. But as I said in a previous post, God’s powers are still extraordinary. Can God do something like heal an amputee? I think so, but it would have to be done within the confines of natural science, though I know not how; it couldn’t be done by God simply thinking about it.

He spoke the creation into existence, "light be". Does He have vocal cords with which to speak?
Perhaps His "thinking" about it was put in scripture as His having spoken.