I heard today that Isaac Newton prophecied the tribulation would come before 2060. The Lord gave me a prophecy that it would come before the next 50 years. I can't find a copy of all his prophecies but I am intreged.
Newton's prophecies
He was certainly a great scientist, but don't rate him as a theologian (or prophet) as he held unitarian views...
Type in Newton 2060 on a search engine and see what you get.
I heard today that Isaac Newton prophecied the tribulation would come before 2060. The Lord gave me a prophecy that it would come before the next 50 years. I can't find a copy of all his prophecies but I am intreged.
The source I heard it from said he used the Bible. maybe they were misleading.
The source I heard it from said he used the Bible. maybe they were misleading.
Yes he did uses the Bible in his research. He was most interested in the book of Daniel and Revelation and there's more video of this documentary, you have to press the youtube button and it will take you there. These scholars are known in Biblical reseach. But personally, I believe that the end will come in about 500 more years.
JB, stop reviving all of your ancient threads.