Next weekend my family is holding a reunion for the unveiling for my grandparents, which is on the Saturday, as a Maori family we have a family feast after this called a Hakiri and we also celebrate Easter. The Holy Spirit has been urging me to participate in the Passover which this weekend falls into. My family are atheist mostly and I know they will laugh and mock me but I'm still going to do it. Anyway, I had a dream about this weekend the other night...
Everyone was in our Wharenui (Sleeping House) where we all sleep in one BIG room (House), but the house was filled with water and all of my family (adults) were in the water and couldn't get out, some clinging to the posts and the water was rough, like a sea I could see them as I was standing on a golden platform which had stairs leading to the water but they couldn't get onto the stairs, like they weren't even there. One of my elder cousins came close by the stairs, he was clinging to his son who was the only child left in the water as the others had run up the stairs, I ran down the stairs and said "Give him to me!" He didn't want to let him go, I said "I'll look after him, give him to me" He reluctantly gave me the boy and I took him with me up the stairs. In this dream I was wearing a gown, a bit like the things the Pope wears, it was beautiful, white with gold trim and it had a kind of glow to it.
Well I'm hoping everything goes well but am feeling very weary...
Everyone was in our Wharenui (Sleeping House) where we all sleep in one BIG room (House), but the house was filled with water and all of my family (adults) were in the water and couldn't get out, some clinging to the posts and the water was rough, like a sea I could see them as I was standing on a golden platform which had stairs leading to the water but they couldn't get onto the stairs, like they weren't even there. One of my elder cousins came close by the stairs, he was clinging to his son who was the only child left in the water as the others had run up the stairs, I ran down the stairs and said "Give him to me!" He didn't want to let him go, I said "I'll look after him, give him to me" He reluctantly gave me the boy and I took him with me up the stairs. In this dream I was wearing a gown, a bit like the things the Pope wears, it was beautiful, white with gold trim and it had a kind of glow to it.
Well I'm hoping everything goes well but am feeling very weary...