NFL Super Bowl 51 Patriots vs. Falcons Was Rigged - Fixed For Sellout Tom Brady

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
tom-brady-eye-candy-5.jpg

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Matt 18:9


And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Mark 9:47

Wonder if they found Brady's jersey yet? Stolen ain't the worst thing that could have happened to it....



Big+tex+thumb+1019121.jpg
 
Who cares? It's american "football" (eggball) or in other words, a **expletive removed** version of rugby. That the game stops every 2 minutes and that the most exciting thing in the event is the adverts tells you the whole story of how the event is.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares? It's american "football" (eggball) or in other words, a **expletive removed** version of rugby. That the game stops every 2 minutes and that the most exciting thing in the event is the adverts tells you the whole story of how the event is.

You don't like American football?
Really?

Well, you don't see me ranting about how cricket looks like a bunch of girly men all nancied up in hockey pads for no reason at all, and how they're clearly too estrogen-enhanced to play a MAN'S sport where the ball is actually pitched THROUGH THE AIR, RIGHT AT THEM, because something going so fast might get them all confused, and in the ensuing chaos, prancing around to avoid a real baseball, they might get a nick on their pretty little faces... or even break a nail.

I'm much too polite to ever say something like that.

: )
 
You don't like American football?
Really?

Well, you don't see me ranting about how cricket looks like a bunch of girly men all nancied up in hockey pads for no reason at all, and how they're clearly too estrogen-enhanced to play a MAN'S sport where the ball is actually pitched THROUGH THE AIR, RIGHT AT THEM, because something going so fast might get them all confused, and in the ensuing chaos, prancing around to avoid a real baseball, they might get a nick on their pretty little faces... or even break a nail.

I'm much too polite to ever say something like that.

: )


Tell us how you really feel, Maxwell! LOL

So, in what way was this game fixed? I refuse to watch a conspiracy video!

Wait, what? This IS the conspiracy forum.

Oops, my bad.

I love football, by the way. My father played Canadian pro football for 9 years and won 3 Gray Cup rings. But he liked the American game better, because the people that play are the top of their field. So do my sons.

Really, I like hockey best. REAL Canadian here!
 
Tell us how you really feel, Maxwell! LOL

So, in what way was this game fixed? I refuse to watch a conspiracy video!

Wait, what? This IS the conspiracy forum.

Oops, my bad.

I love football, by the way. My father played Canadian pro football for 9 years and won 3 Gray Cup rings. But he liked the American game better, because the people that play are the top of their field. So do my sons.

Really, I like hockey best. REAL Canadian here!

Was I really that bored that I actually watched that video!!? I've seen stupid conspiracy videos before but this one is so utterly inane I'm certain I have lost a couple of IQ points!

I hope it was a joke. Then maybe I won't feel so bad to have given it a view.
 
That may be true!, but we must be about our Father's business. Be that mustard tree, and not be blindsided, having our faces fix on the author and finisher of our faith.
 
There was every opportunity for the falcons to win that game. Everything that could go wrong went wrong for them. Multiple things had to go the patriots way for them to have even a chance to win. If there was a controversial call at the end to determine the winner then i may buy in to "it's rigged". But the falcons simply choked.