Nice Guys Always Finish Last (Poem by BrianBaker88)

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrianBaker88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrianBaker88

Guest
Without a doubt, nice guys always finish last.
I know most women weren’t treated good in the past.
But why do you keep going back to the same disrespect?
Good looks are at the top of most list, what can I expect?
Alot usually miss the actual, valuable and important traits.
And most of those people, will not realize till its too late.
Don’t lose hope, there is always a good person for you.
When you meet him I’m sure, this will be weird or new.
You will adjust I promise, and realize there is forever.
Ask will he hurt you, he always responds with never.
If you finally find this good guy, he’s your safe bet.
Not like past relationships failed, this one your set.
 
Wow! A good encouraging poem.
Very motivational for me who feels like its the end of the world.... I wonder if I can ever love or trust again.
Now I believe what remains is the last nice one. Ha ha ha!
Thank you