Nice Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
The phrase "I will fear no evil" has come into my mind. By and through His grace and power we can choose to not fear evil. We don't have to live under that bondage anymore. That means a lot to a person like me who has a predisposition to nervous fearfulness and dread.

G

Godsgirl83

while browsing another thread here I found this wonderful youtube video made by CC's very own user @Josie223 it made me think of this thread and I wanted to share:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I love all of psalm 23 every word is precious!

L

LordsHandmaiden

Verse 3 He restoreth my soul.....oh how blessed to have Him restore and refresh in me that that has become skewed or stagnant in my heart......
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake.
I dont have to wander alone my shepherd leads me into the paths that will feel and encourage my soul ALL BECAUSE I AM HIS!

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
Awesome Josie and thank you GodsGirl for sharing it!
Glory be to God, glad to know that there is a thread on here on Psalms 23.
The whole Psalm 23 is a blessing to me. I composed that song on Psalm 23 back then around2002-2004 (l cant recall the exact year), when I got newly born again. Something happened to me that led me to Christ. So when i read through this psalm and saw all what God is to me, l comforted myself in the Lord and l felt so relieved to know that God is all these to me. I had planned recording on several occasions but it didnt work until recently when i was led by God to personise some of the verses from "The lord is my shepherd ,,," to Lord you my shepherd...
I thank the Lord who has been my shepherd through out the years, when i did the song, i had my baby girl with me whose dad had just passed on to glory. By the time we did the song (video) she is a young lady and one of the dancers.
She was 19 last Wednesday (29), l can only thank Almighty Jehovah for His faithfulness, his unfailing agape unconditional love. And more importantly for being our shepherd that has never let us want. He leads us beside the still waters, He restores our soul. Even in the valley of shadow of dead we arent afraid for Hes there to guide and direct us
Glory