Nicknames. WE all got them (on c.c.)....Let's give CLUES now for others to guesss :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

The_boy

Nope I'm NOT an iguana... But I had 3 of them for a while. Fun little critters, and WOW they are smarter than you would think. I swear one of them could read our minds. How many hints am I supposed to give? XD I'd just keep going otherwise! Hint 4: I can live on land, in water or both depending on the species.

V

violakat

Nope I'm NOT an iguana... But I had 3 of them for a while. Fun little critters, and WOW they are smarter than you would think. I swear one of them could read our minds. How many hints am I supposed to give? XD I'd just keep going otherwise! Hint 4: I can live on land, in water or both depending on the species.
Ramachandra

T

The_boy

I have no idea what that is...

N

nanabean

Well... I don't follow any sports so I'll never guess JayDawg888's meaning.
First hint to my nic was: I'm Green.
Second was: I have scales.
Now for the Third hint: I have four legs and a tail.

The_boy....I don't get your clues.....You got your nick (The_boy) from being this green something with scales four legs , a tail, that lives on land, in water or both depending on the species???? hmmmmmm......

Turtles come to mind, or tortiouses.....but none of this makes sense to me.........

G

GreenNnice

28-28, vkat , nanabeana. I guess one of you TWO gals got to BREA k the tie Game not over until that happens.

It's only 9:07 pm but we will continue with SUDDEN DEATH . Next nic PICKED wins !! :D

_______
TheBoy, I am not guessing myself but unless anyone else comes on here and gives a clue to their nic that is simple to break the tie and thus give $29 to the WINNER as well as christian chat getting a matching gift by me, then you NEED to come back and fill us in with a few more clues.

You're not a movie character are you?

OK, game on !!

May the BEST girl win :D

V

violakat

If Nanabean is in agreement with this, just give the winnings to CC, and not worry about breaking the tie.

G

GreenNnice

If Nanabean is in agreement with this, just give the winnings to CC, and not worry about breaking the tie.
--------
God bless to all the game-players. Great battle, vkat, as many as 4 points behind, came back in the end. vkat, nanabeana. Grrrrrrrrrrr! GRRRR ! And then. Tie.

____ I am a big sports fan, I liked watching competition and 'ties' earlier in my life were inconceivably good. But, I have come to a point now in life where ties are not that bad, I can see times when I've watched sporting events and said to myself, 'A tie would be nice, here.'

Ultimately, a tie means no one wins and no one loses. And that is all good, like God. :)

Nice of you to give your money to c.c., I will say this in closing. I understand money is tough but I wish more people monthly would give to c.c., not much, just a little something, something God has on your heart. It is important to support ministries on the internet , they are doing things for so many lives and your heart just changes when you give, to anything, you become more like.....

Jesus :)

N

nanabean

I was going to see if a friend who needs $$ would agree to having you put it in her pay-pal account (IF I won!!!---or however much I won...) but it seems too late to do that. I am in agreement though, with VKat on not going for a tie breaker. God Bless GreenNnice...it's been fun!!

G

GreenNnice

my fault, nanabeana, I read what vkat said wrong. I thought it said, 'Nanabean is in agreement with me...'

I missed that 'if' word. Sorry.

Yes, I gave everything to Christian chat, $56 . I hope that whoever can help your friend will. I would have IF I would have read vkat's sentence better.

Thx for playing along, take care, the $$ part of the game is over but if you still want to guess each other's nicknames you are welcome to do that.

God bless EVERYONE, you that all guessed at least one nic and had fun with this. Games are fun, I will think of another I am sure in the future and you all will be invited back.
:)

V

violakat

my fault, nanabeana, I read what vkat said wrong. I thought it said, 'Nanabean is in agreement with me...'

I missed that 'if' word. Sorry.

Yes, I gave everything to Christian chat, $56 . I hope that whoever can help your friend will. I would have IF I would have read vkat's sentence better.

Thx for playing along, take care, the $$ part of the game is over but if you still want to guess each other's nicknames you are welcome to do that.

God bless EVERYONE, you that all guessed at least one nic and had fun with this. Games are fun, I will think of another I am sure in the future and you all will be invited back.
:)
You never did tell us what the third reason for your nic was.

G

GreenNnice

You never did tell us what the third reason for your nic was.
VKat,
Not ever married.
Not gone on many dates.
In college I was nice but must have scared the girls, perhaps, with my greenness :D

One time, my junior year at our college, we had a 'Green With Envy' dance, where your roommate sets you up for the night to go out with a girl. I asked ONE girl if she would go to.the dance with my roommAte and she said 'yes, ' to going out with him. Me, however, my roommate asked TWELVE girls and NONE would go out with me(yes, we really laughed afterward). The 13th girl he asked said, 'yes.' :)

I am 'green' when it comes to spending private or public social time with girls in my life, a.k.a. dating.

That is not to say I have not been involved in church singles groups, sometimes heavily doing the activities, at different points in my life.

The Lord leads.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nanabean

GreenNnice.....all is good! I had already mentioned before that I don't have a pay-pal account and wouldn't be setting one up just for the "winnings" (if I got any) from this game, and that you could give anything I won to CC. I just had thought later to give it to a friend of mine, since she had a pay-pal account, and I am sure could use the money what with being a single mom. I did NOT however, mean to make it seem she is destitute or anything!! I have no idea how she is doing money-wise, I just figured she could "use the money" (NOT she "NEEDS the money" which is how I worded it, and could send the wrong message!) and so was going to see about it. All in all.....good game, fun, entertaining, and alls well that ends well!!!

By the way....nana comes from being nicknamed "Nana" by the girls I worked with at a fast food place back in my late teens/early twenties, and bean comes from being nicknamed "Beanie" by my dad when I was very young. God Bless.

C

christiancollegegirl

Aww that's cute!!

T

The_boy

My computer went down for a day or two and I didnt' get to post my nickname. I was nicknamed "Turtle" in high school. What was FUN about it is that it was meant to irritate me, but I ended up liking it (turtles being one of my favorite animals. Iguanas too. XD). So My FRIENDS kept it up and the guys that started it just went back to clobbering me.

G

GreenNnice

GreenNnice.....all is good! I had already mentioned before that I don't have a pay-pal account and wouldn't be setting one up just for the "winnings" (if I got any) from this game, and that you could give anything I won to CC. I just had thought later to give it to a friend of mine, since she had a pay-pal account, and I am sure could use the money what with being a single mom. I did NOT however, mean to make it seem she is destitute or anything!! I have no idea how she is doing money-wise, I just figured she could "use the money" (NOT she "NEEDS the money" which is how I worded it, and could send the wrong message!) and so was going to see about it. All in all.....good game, fun, entertaining, and alls well that ends well!!!

By the way....nana comes from being nicknamed "Nana" by the girls I worked with at a fast food place back in my late teens/early twenties, and bean comes from being nicknamed "Beanie" by my dad when I was very young. God Bless.
===The Lord leads, nanabeaniana . I am sure , like God provided always for the Israelites even through their constant complainings in the desert, that He will provide for your friends, for everyone in your life. Thx 4 playing along. You co-winner ! :D

...,,,, <<>>
TheBoy, I thought you were one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but I don't understand which one was 'The_Boy' michelangelo, donatello, and the others, none with that name. Not sure of any other turtles, except the koopas :D

God bless !

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Elizabeth is my real name.

There you have it.

Enjoy.

Jan 19, 2011
My guess for GreenNnice is maybe that he likes the energy drink 'Mother' cos it's Green and nice?

I have no idea..

Next?
no......the color green which is when jesus comes into your heart and cleans ur sin....red is the blood of jesus gosh, lol