Nicknames~!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jujupanam
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jujupanam

Guest
This is a thread about , what nicknames you have , nicknames you created for someone , and also nicknames that you use for yourself .
Btw , they call me POO!! at home and it stuck to date.. since my big bully brother couldn't stop calling me that even after he stopped changing my DIAPERS when I was a little baby.
 
after we're married for a 'while', we can get very carried away with 'NICK-NAMES', not always
nice ones either, but for the most part they are said in a spiced-sweetness -

just as an example,
I sometimes call hubby, PEE-PEE,:rolleyes: and he calls me 'SKUNKY':eek:...
 
I think I just peed myself a little, by ROFL at this post. :o


after we're married for a 'while', we can get very carried away with 'NICK-NAMES', not always
nice ones either, but for the most part they are said in a spiced-sweetness -

just as an example,
I sometimes call hubby, PEE-PEE,:rolleyes: and he calls me 'SKUNKY':eek:...
 
My wife calls me "Fred" for some unknown reason.... and, no, the mailman is not named Fred....

I called my youngest daughter "tweetie" when she was younger.

We have two guys at work with the same first name, and one of them has a hyphenated last name of Diaz-Diaz.... I call him "double D"
 
This is a thread about , what nicknames you have , nicknames you created for someone , and also nicknames that you use for yourself . Btw , they call me POO!! at home and it stuck to date.. since my big bully brother couldn't stop calling me that even after he stopped changing my DIAPERS when I was a little baby.
As an adult do you mind people calling you poo? lol