Nikki Haley for President

  • Thread starter Thread starter Susanna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What are you trying to say?
I was only attempting an allusion to an imminent implosion, confusing an inherent pitfall of swamp with aspects of hidden quicksand perhaps, yes, or perhaps, no.
 
I deal in facts, not opinions. You're now on "ignore". Congratulations!
You proved you deal in fiction.

When you wish to understand the difference between a criminal case, and a civil case. let me know

And when you want to look at actual FACTS of each case. and not a judge who is biased. Also let me know

Until then, I thank you for nothing :)
 
You proved you deal in fiction.

When you wish to understand the difference between a criminal case, and a civil case. let me know

And when you want to look at actual FACTS of each case. and not a judge who is biased. Also let me know

Until then, I thank you for nothing :)

if you mean Engoron, i think he forgot that as a judge, his job is not to "stick it to the man"; it's to make sure "the man" gets a fair trial.

does anyone think L J chose him at random? :confused:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moses_Young
He is charged

He has not been convicted

And all the charges against him are fake. If he is convicted. so should every president in the last 2 decades.
As soon as I saw his name in my notifications I knew it was going to be some "completely disconnected from reality" mess. You have the the worlds most premiere "Law Enforcement" agencies with an unlimited budget and armies of corrupt people relentlessly going after this man for 7 years and they've still come up with jack $#!+ for convictions. I wish they'd name me ANYONE on earth, much less a politician, that could stand up to that level of scrutiny. I'll wait.

It's kind of hard for me to reconcile how we as followers of Christ, advocates of and for truth, spiritually resurrected with the veil lifted and our eyes open to the truth in a way that isn't possible outside of Jesus, to be this completely blind to the truth and able to swallow so much of what the world feeds them. It just doesn't square in my born again mind. I bought into all this stuff before, I was not raised in the church nor did I want anything to do with it at all. I despised it as we do in the flesh, but after He opened my eyes and brain, I couldn't see it the same anymore. That's why I don't understand how these few people seem #1 forever trying to go against everything He says to prove that they are they're own kind of Christian, I guess, and #2 seem to cling to the worldly way of thinking no matter what. It's like they just want to be called Christian while holding to every value God tells us He hates. I want to be clear that I am speaking generally here and not accusing anyone here of being this way, but there are a few here and really almost any church I've been to like this, where it's like they go out of there way to display ungodly type things and beliefs to almost dare people to accuse them of not being Christian. Werid.
 
if you mean Engoron, i think he forgot that as a judge, his job is not to "stick it to the man"; it's to make sure "the man" gets a fair trial.

does anyone think L J chose him at random? :confused:
Its amazing how far the left will go to try to "get the man". I have never in my life seen so many people attack their political opponent in my life in a free country. Even the outcry of the media decrying the supreme court decision to put trumps name back on the ballot is amazing. Based on false accusations and no truth.

they cry Trump will destroy democracy, while they are destroying democracy with their very actions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notmyown and PennEd
As soon as I saw his name in my notifications I knew it was going to be some "completely disconnected from reality" mess. You have the the worlds most premiere "Law Enforcement" agencies with an unlimited budget and armies of corrupt people relentlessly going after this man for 7 years and they've still come up with jack $#!+ for convictions. I wish they'd name me ANYONE on earth, much less a politician, that could stand up to that level of scrutiny. I'll wait.

It's kind of hard for me to reconcile how we as followers of Christ, advocates of and for truth, spiritually resurrected with the veil lifted and our eyes open to the truth in a way that isn't possible outside of Jesus, to be this completely blind to the truth and able to swallow so much of what the world feeds them. It just doesn't square in my born again mind. I bought into all this stuff before, I was not raised in the church nor did I want anything to do with it at all. I despised it as we do in the flesh, but after He opened my eyes and brain, I couldn't see it the same anymore. That's why I don't understand how these few people seem #1 forever trying to go against everything He says to prove that they are they're own kind of Christian, I guess, and #2 seem to cling to the worldly way of thinking no matter what. It's like they just want to be called Christian while holding to every value God tells us He hates. I want to be clear that I am speaking generally here and not accusing anyone here of being this way, but there are a few here and really almost any church I've been to like this, where it's like they go out of there way to display ungodly type things and beliefs to almost dare people to accuse them of not being Christian. Werid.
We are in the last days I believe. And we are witnessing how far down our country has fallen.
 
The only hope now is that Trump has a hearty attack or stroke or some other event that will prevent him from becoming president again. There is a reason that he is ranked last in the ranking of ALL presidents.
 
Its amazing how far the left will go to try to "get the man". I have never in my life seen so many people attack their political opponent in my life in a free country. Even the outcry of the media decrying the supreme court decision to put trumps name back on the ballot is amazing. Based on false accusations and no truth.

they cry Trump will destroy democracy, while they are destroying democracy with their very actions.
JamesB
"I deal in facts, not opinions. You're now on "ignore". Congratulations!"


He doesn't deal in facts OR honesty! Like most on the left, his word is meaningless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThereRoseaLamb
The only hope now is that Trump has a hearty attack or stroke or some other event that will prevent him from becoming president again. There is a reason that he is ranked last in the ranking of ALL presidents.
No WAY a Christian wishes this on anyone.

And we all know what this guy means by "some other event".

Bad tree = bad fruit
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillyBob
The only hope now is that Trump has a hearty attack or stroke or some other event that will prevent him from becoming president again. There is a reason that he is ranked last in the ranking of ALL presidents.

Or he could lose at the polls again.
 
The only hope now is that Trump has a hearty attack or stroke or some other event that will prevent him from becoming president again. There is a reason that he is ranked last in the ranking of ALL presidents.
If you think trump is worse than Biden. that answers alot.
 
No WAY a Christian wishes this on anyone.

And we all know what this guy means by "some other event".

Bad tree = bad fruit
It just goes to show how far we have fallen as a nation.

I am not a trump lover (i prefer Desantis) But if people would stop listening to mainstream media and all of its lies. I think we would be a much better place.

Anyone who thinks the criminal in office now is better than tump. I just have to question them
 
  • Like
Reactions: BillyBob
If he is running against Biden. we can only pray this does not happen.

Well Trump won Super Tuesday....Nicky Haley only won Vermont (9 electors) by a very narrow margin...she lost all the other states by whopping margins. It was kinda embarrassing. She was supposed to give some sort of concession speech today. (I don't expect her to throw support at trump considering her financial backer) And since Republicans do not caucus....she's done.

Democrats have a caucus and where the voting influences their decisions it's not the final word on it as was the case with Bernie Sanders. (He won the vote but lost out in the caucus)
 
What lie?

When the bank says there was no crime commited.. Then their is no crime

its like someone is accused of robbing your house. And you go and say no one robbed your house, there was nothign taken

but the court says your guilty anyway and charged you for losses that never occured.

Does anyone study law?
The crime was inflating values to get the loan.

Granted the loans were paid back, but that doesn't negate the crime.

But I'll give it to you that the penalty for that victimless (?) crime was highly excessive. Even I, who doesn't care one bit for trump, had to roll my eyes on that one.
 
True

But I do not think this country has ever been so decided that the opposition on either side is wrong no matter what..

If somethign does not change, I feel we are closer to a civil war than since we actually had a civil war.
Trouble is, BOTH sides have been getting away with their criminal activities for FAR too long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Everlasting-Grace
It's kind of hard for me to reconcile how we as followers of Christ, advocates of and for truth, spiritually resurrected with the veil lifted and our eyes open to the truth in a way that isn't possible outside of Jesus, to be this completely blind to the truth

The truth is, neither republicans OR democrats deal in truth any more. People have been conditioned to accept the perceived "lesser lies" and call that truth.

The left deceives the world

The right deceives believers

And I honestly don't know how ANY Christian can support either one,