Nikki Haley for President

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
America needs a president who will take care of both our economy and our obligations worldwide.

We need a leader who won’t back down when thugs like Putin goes off the handle.

We need a competent leadership not violating the Constitution and our Republic.

Vote for Nikki Haley!
A woman should never be president. 😆 I say that being a woman! Women are too emotional. Just my opinion.

But there are real role models for women way better than her.... even CNN makes fun of her.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Did anyone else listen to the state of the union address tonight?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Here is an excerpt from National Geographic Education grade 5-8 in the Social Studies, Civics, and Economics category

Marx described this ideal in his Manifesto, but the practice of communism fell far short of the ideal. For a large part of the 20th century, about one-third of the world lived in communist countries—countries ruled by dictatorial leaders who controlled the lives of everyone else. The communist leaders set the wages, they set the prices, and they distributed the wealth. Western capitalist nations fought hard against communism, and eventually, most communist countries collapsed. Marx’s utopia was never achieved, as it required revolution on a global scale, which never came to pass.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I caught a snippet on the drive home, the radio static interference rendered it more bearable to listen to.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Shes not wrong

What is exactly is "dysfunctional" about people who support Trump?

Cults can be quite functional, not that MAGA is a cult (that is just silly) people use words they do not really know what they mean.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I lost count of all his lies. He seems to take great pride in his craftiness.
The best part of the speech I heard was a person in the audience' interjection, a single voice crying in the wilderness, "LIES!":D

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
You know, I go to therapy to learn how to deal with people who won't go to therapy.

And the therapists all agree I see things clearer than most, because I'm willing to look at BOTH sides and take NEITHER as 100% truth.
Nothing wrong with looking at both sides or going to therapy. But paying for therapy to understand others doesn't make alot of sense. You can do that for free.
And why would I trust your therapists. They seem unprofessional to me. They charge you for a service that you don't need. That's unethical.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
After Biden was finished with his speech, Katie Britt (Republican Senator of Alabama) gave a follow up speech that brought us back to the sobering truth on the sad state of our nation and the damage that the Biden administration has caused yet takes no responsibility for.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
After Biden was finished with his speech, Katie Britt (Republican Senator of Alabama) gave a follow up speech that brought us back to the sobering truth on the sad state of our nation and the damage that the Biden administration has caused yet takes no responsibility for.

I really think she did an amazing job. She brought it all home. I hope she helps change some minds.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Here is an excerpt from National Geographic Education grade 5-8 in the Social Studies, Civics, and Economics category

Marx described this ideal in his Manifesto, but the practice of communism fell far short of the ideal. For a large part of the 20th century, about one-third of the world lived in communist countries—countries ruled by dictatorial leaders who controlled the lives of everyone else. The communist leaders set the wages, they set the prices, and they distributed the wealth. Western capitalist nations fought hard against communism, and eventually, most communist countries collapsed. Marx’s utopia was never achieved, as it required revolution on a global scale, which never came to pass.
Also because it would take alot of ignorant people to bear arms who are against having guns. Not fully understanding the right to bear arms, the were training bears to fire guns thinking the 2nd ammendment was about the right to arm bears.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Also because it would take alot of ignorant people to bear arms who are against having guns. Not fully understanding the right to bear arms, the were training bears to fire guns thinking the 2nd ammendment was about the right to arm bears.
Well then, there's no reason to wonder how twefft amemment went so squirrely.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
A woman should never be president. 😆 I say that being a woman! Women are too emotional. Just my opinion.

But there are real role models for women way better than her.... even CNN makes fun of her.
Maybe we shouldn’t be allowed to vote either? Emotional women probably would be voting for the wrong candidate anyhow.

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Did not watch it but from what I heard we have a guy who is very angry, and blaming everyone else. Who cares more about a foriegn country than he does his own. Refused to acknowledge one of his illegals violently killed a gal. would not even name her. Continued the lie about Jan 6.

Just shows we are worse off now than we were before.