Nimrod Tomb Found: Cloning of Nimrod and Osiris underway

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
the info on the link all seem crazy but maybe there is a small part of it true? I cant wrap my mind around this, did anyone here ever read this stuff? any thoughts?

https://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

it's probably all false but about the cloning part i am nor certain..

Peace,

JF
I have heard it speculated that the anti-christ will be a "resurrected" Nimrod. He was the first world leader, and maybe he will be the last.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
That's conspiracy theory nonsense....

However if a person has watched the movie "Gattica"....it is a reality.

Today they can and do test embryos before implanting them. Picking out the gender and rejecting all the genetic diseases. Doing it all by DNA testing.

Where environmental issues can cause a person to get some abnormality...the known diseases can be thwarted.

So it's now mail order babies....look through the catalog and pick out the features you want.

Jan 12, 2022
Should we tell them that the tomb of Osiris was actually built by the Ptolemy's (that is the very last dynasty of Egypt)?

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Jude 1:6 sounds like there could be some cloning

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
the info on the link all seem crazy but maybe there is a small part of it true? I cant wrap my mind around this, did anyone here ever read this stuff? any thoughts?

https://www.auricmedia.net/nimrods-tomb-found-cloning-of-nimrod-and-osiris-underway/

Peace,

JF

Not sure if you have ever heard of a man named Rob Skiba. He has conferences on that very thing and teaches that the anti-christ Is the reincarnated Nimrod through genetic cloning. It's interesting, worth the time to me, to get a deeper understanding of some possible fulfilments of prophecies given all the technology we have now and where they are heading with it all.
Hope this helps...

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

Peace,

JF
Wow. I'm just reading this again. Scary stuff. :-/ Scary 'cause some people are stupid and evil enough to do it, and I reckon it probably is already underway.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
What kind of a nimrod would want to clone nimrod... Oh wait.. wait what? lol

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Just because someone writes something in an internet blog that doesn't make it fact. I'm totally amazed at how many people swallow this stuff up with a spoon. I'm sorry to be a wet blanket but this is complete nonsense.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
My favorite "End times story" is by James Beasigneur, and it's "the CHrist Clone Trilogy, written in 2012. It's in Science Fiction style about "living DNA" being found on the "Shroud of Turin" which is then cloned into a living human man. but who IS he?? turns out he's the Anti-Christ, of course. Then the story follows the same general plan of "Left Behind"(which ran out of story before it ran out of books). the difference being that when the "Rapture" comes about, folks don't "Disappear" - they just die physically. The story is written from the viewpoint of Anti-Christ's Media manager.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
My favorite "End times story" is by James Beasigneur, and it's "the CHrist Clone Trilogy, written in 2012. It's in Science Fiction style about "living DNA" being found on the "Shroud of Turin" which is then cloned into a living human man. but who IS he?? turns out he's the Anti-Christ, of course. Then the story follows the same general plan of "Left Behind"(which ran out of story before it ran out of books). the difference being that when the "Rapture" comes about, folks don't "Disappear" - they just die physically. The story is written from the viewpoint of Anti-Christ's Media manager.
As funny as it sounds , I did read an article similar to the book you described ,dont remembet much of the details except he was cloned and the clone was prince william, wait is that the one they made king now? I just remember prince of wales ...lol

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Just because someone writes something in an internet blog that doesn't make it fact. I'm totally amazed at how many people swallow this stuff up with a spoon. I'm sorry to be a wet blanket but this is complete nonsense.
Which bits, if any in particular, did you struggle to believe?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
LOL, I'm not "struggling" to believe anything.
The below post was yours, right? 'Cause it does sound a bit to me like you are struggling to believe. How would you describe it?

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The below post was yours, right? 'Cause it does sound a bit to me like you are struggling to believe. How would you describe it?
What part of "this is complete nonsense" don't you get?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
What part of "this is complete nonsense" don't you get?
So you don't believe in cloning, or you don't believe that the technique would be usable on long dead entities? I thought cloning was pretty mainstream these days, so am kind of surprised that you would claim that is "complete nonsense"...

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
So you don't believe in cloning, or you don't believe that the technique would be usable on long dead entities? I thought cloning was pretty mainstream these days, so am kind of surprised that you would claim that is "complete nonsense"...
At the very least it would seem to be incomplete nonsense at this point.