Nine Lies in the Not-Yet-Married Life

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I dunno who they polled to get that list. I'm not a good fit for any one of them. I'm having a ball. As for the flaky part, they tell me I'm one of the most reliable people at church - maybe because I don't have a family to take care of, I can do more there. ;)
 
after where I've been, it's a welcome change...but yes someday, maybe it will happen. Depends on how things are when I get there.
 
after where I've been, it's a welcome change...but yes someday, maybe it will happen. Depends on how things are when I get there.

Amen brother! I pray you find love if that is what you seek.
Blessings to you
 
Hmmm... NONE of those 9 pertain to me! However I do know many it does pertain too!