NO CHAT ON TABLET

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

guymanuel

I have a 101 archose tablet I use here, just relaxed to use on sofa than at computer desktop. The only thing, I cannot enter chat because I have no FLASH PLAYER. Does anyone know a flash player compatable to download on my archose 101. I searched but cannot find. Are, is there another alternative so I can enter chat? Other than getting on my desktop that is.

A

Agravesx

Well, it looks like your table is running on Android 2.2 , and from what I've read, you should be able to download it from here.

G

guymanuel

Well, it looks like your table is running on Android 2.2 , and from what I've read, you should be able to download it from here.
Thank you Agravesx, I appreciate the link. I did try it, but it keeps telling me download unsuccessful. I did try this one some time back unsuccessful. Someone mentioned flash player 10.2, but that also, downloads fine, but when I go to install, it tells me that the program is not compatible. I will keep trying. I so much do appreciate you responding. God Bless

A

Agravesx

Is the firmware on your tablet up to date?
The current version is 2.4.83 which was released on March 22, 2012.
If not, here is the latest update from the Archos site. Also, if you do need to update, make sure to check out the guide on installing the firmware.

H

HannahColleen

Everywhere I've seen they've said you can get the flash player in the Market. Have you looked there?

S

Siberian_Khatru

"You can download it from Market. But you may have poor luck with it running. I am using the version designed for my A81-e on my A101 with some success.. Or you can side load it using your MicroSD slot. But until Archos has completed compatibility testing with Adobe, there is not a true approved version out there."

Source: flash player on archos 101

Jan 15, 2011
If I recall correctly, adobe pulled flash player from the market. If you can sideload an apk of flash player it should work.
CC.com out of all the flash sites tends to fare a bit better on android from what I've experienced :)