Psa 27:13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.I have lost all hope in life. Please pray for me and the decisions I need to make. I am so tired.
Hang in there.I have lost all hope in life. Please pray for me and the decisions I need to make. I am so tired.
I don't know what you are going through, but rest assured that God does .I have lost all hope in life. Please pray for me and the decisions I need to make. I am so tired.
Why was you caduceus?I have lost all hope in life. Please pray for me and the decisions I need to make. I am so tired.
The serpent on the pole is symbolic of the cross,"The caduceus is the traditional symbol of Hermes and features two snakes winding around an often winged staff. It is often used as a symbol of medicine, especially in the United States, despite its ancient and consistent associations with trade, liars, thieves, eloquence, negotiation, alchemy, and wisdom". Wikipedia
Ima just guessing here, but maybe God doesn't like one of His identifying with liars and thieves or fake ancient gods?
Or using that as a symbol, when that symbol should be a Cross?
Sorry to hear you feel hopeless Iwascaduceus. All of the great people of faith feel hopeless at times, but I pray you know they remembered our Lord was their hope. He still is to us. No matter how bad or impossible things go, he never leaves or forsakes us.I have lost all hope in life. Please pray for me and the decisions I need to make. I am so tired.
My heart breaks for you and am happy to pray for you.I have lost all hope in life. Please pray for me and the decisions I need to make. I am so tired.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
—Psalm 51:12