No Longer a Dysfunctional Wolf-Child

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2021
So nice to be free from the Wide Gate to Death, where all the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing are, and on the Narrow Path to Life.
All the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing only produce more Wolves - the Dysfunctional Wolf-Children.
For context, read all Matthew 7:13-15.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC HighPremise. I don't think you will find too many deceivers here, but lots and lots of beautiful souls.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Just a few you mean? Wanna point them out?
I'm not so sure the site would approve of a list of its users being accused of being purposeful deceivers.
Though I do find it ironic that you talk about how you're done being deceived and yet immediately accept the word of a stranger calling others deceivers rather than finding out for yourself. How do you know Seeker47 isn't one of them? Perhaps you aren't done being deceived yet if you so quickly take the word of someone without learning the truth yourself.

Note I am not accusing Seeker of anything, rather making a point. I would have said the same if anyone else posted the same thing.

Mar 18, 2021
I'm not so sure the site would approve of a list of its users being accused of being purposeful deceivers.
Though I do find it ironic that you talk about how you're done being deceived and yet immediately accept the word of a stranger calling others deceivers rather than finding out for yourself. How do you know Seeker47 isn't one of them? Perhaps you aren't done being deceived yet if you so quickly take the word of someone without learning the truth yourself.

Note I am not accusing Seeker of anything, rather making a point. I would have said the same if anyone else posted the same thing.
Perhaps my sense of humor is too dry.
It's easy to flush out all the deceivers once they try to rationalize what Matthew 7:13-15 is really saying. Especially in the light of Romans chapter 8, John 6, I Cor 15, Rev 21 and so on.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
So nice to be free from the Wide Gate to Death, where all the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing are, and on the Narrow Path to Life.
All the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing only produce more Wolves - the Dysfunctional Wolf-Children.
Hi howl ya doin ;)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So nice to meet you HighPremise and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! As you can see we all have different ideas on greeting new members but we all mean well:) God bless you and hope to see you around!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome aboard goodship CC, brother HP!:):coffee:

oyster67

May 24, 2014
We do try to filter out the bad eggs, but a few do still manage to creep in.

Jude
1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
I surely had no intentions of criticism or controversy. I was responding to the expressed concern of wolves in sheep's clothing; urging faithful discernment. CC has been a joy.