Wasn't God in the garden of Eden with Adam?
Of course Jesus is God.I believe every instance of people thinking they saw God was Jesus.
John 1:18
King James Version
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
How is this possible? Wasn't God in the garden of Eden with Adam?
Wouldn't Adam have seen God then?
Also God drove them out of I'm not mistaken... how could Adam have never seen God?
John 1:18
King James Version
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
How is this possible? Wasn't God in the garden of Eden with Adam?
God is invisible, God is spirit, God is not composed of atoms. YHWH is visible and the prophets have seen Him.John 1:18
King James Version
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
How is this possible? Wasn't God in the garden of Eden with Adam?
John 1:18
King James Version
18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
How is this possible? Wasn't God in the garden of Eden with Adam?
Its as if Jesus isn't the one true God, but the Son of the one true God. John 17:3, The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.I believe that Jesus was in the garden of Eden. I believe every instance of people thinking they saw God was Jesus. The Bible says, I believe, that those who see (or are about to see) God die from the contrast of glory and righteousness, but with Jesus they can somehow live (I couldn't say why). Look at the instances of God in the old testament considering they are Jesus.
Genesis 32:30
King James Version
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
I don't get it. Doesn't that mean that Jacob saw God face to face? How could no man hath seen God at any time?
according to John Chapter 14 Verse 10, the Father's thing seems to be while on His Heavenly Throne, He was also Omnipresent inside the physical body of Yeshua doing the talking and miracles. maybe that is why HE[the Father doing the talking] said to Philip, if you SEE Yeshua you SEE the Father and if you SEE the Father you see Yeshua!Being seen is the very point of incarnate manifestations. Maybe it means that no man has seen the Father. Doing incarnate manifestations is not His thing.