No More Obseevatiom Blog Posts

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hello, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope you're well. I am. I want to talk about how I've been acting lately.

I am what you call an observational poster. You know what that means, but I'll explain anyway. That means I make a thread/blog post about things I see/read on here. That is going to stop here and now. I am through doing that. Not because I know it bothers everyone. But, because I don't need to analyze everything to death around here.

Also, I'm not going to copy people anymore. I'm going to go with my gut feeling and that's all there is to it. No more observational posts, AND no more copying what people say/do. I'm my own person, and I'm going to act like it. My posts might be boring, but I don't care. That's all I have to say about these things...