Buying into lies is very real, believing lies to be the truth is very real as something we experience and I want you to break up the lies and reveal the truth. Be able to break up the lies and see the truth. You are BEAUTIFUL. I know people probably tell you that all the time and its still hard to believe. Its still hard for me to believe but I've just embraced it and embraced the person that God has made me to be. As a beautiful person on the inside and the outside. You are created a beautiful person for a reason. Each of you has a reason and a purpose. You have a reason to smile.
Proverbs 31 (woman) "And she smiles at the future". You may not think your future looks very bright right now and you may feel like you're still in chains and bondage but listen to me. Just tell yourself "My future IS bright and God has made me into something dynamic and its going to be extraordinary to see what God does in your life this year and what He does in mine. ~ The words of an eating disorder survivor that I heard.
Proverbs 31 (woman) "And she smiles at the future". You may not think your future looks very bright right now and you may feel like you're still in chains and bondage but listen to me. Just tell yourself "My future IS bright and God has made me into something dynamic and its going to be extraordinary to see what God does in your life this year and what He does in mine. ~ The words of an eating disorder survivor that I heard.