No need to say goodbye…

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

hey all… i just wanted to give just a brief notice of my temporary leave. i don't know if its really going to be temporary but i wont be here anymore. its quite sudden but my mind is very divided in so many things… CC is just hard to cope with during this time :(

please dont be offended. it might be just for the better.

i have really appreciated the time with you all. also, thank you for welcoming me in the beginning though it seemed i was a stubborn teen with no interest in others opinions. i'm not that anymore. so, also my apologies for my sort of ignorant behavior ;)

a shout out to all my friends here… you know who are… :) i have really enjoyed your lovely posts and insights sprayed throughout the forums. you have helped me in some ways

so overall, i dont know if this is a goodbye… but i can assure you, you won't be seeing me here anymore (unless otherwise stated)

thank you for taking your time to read… :)

God bless you all!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

You will be sadly missed, Gracie. God bless you!

B

Bella37

hey all… i just wanted to give just a brief notice of my temporary leave. i don't know if its really going to be temporary but i wont be here anymore. its quite sudden but my mind is very divided in so many things… CC is just hard to cope with during this time :(

i have really appreciated the time with you all. also, thank you for welcoming me in the beginning though it seemed i was a stubborn teen with no interest in others opinions. i'm not that anymore. so, also my apologies for my sort of ignorant behavior ;)

a shout out to all my friends here… you know who are… :) i have really enjoyed your lovely posts and insights sprayed throughout the forums. you have helped me in some ways

so overall, i dont know if this is a goodbye… but i can assure you, you won't be seeing me here anymore (unless otherwise stated)

God bless you all!!
I pray GOD gives you Spiritual Wings to fly through life's Challenges my sweet friend, without Spiritual Wings, life can be very disappointing at times. With GODS Love & protection through HIS Word, & HIS HOLY SPIRIT, I have been able to have the strength I need to fly Spiritually, as nobody but ABBA Father has given me anything that I need. ABBA Father, sees the heart, & HE gives us all that we could ever need or understand, when we put our TRUST 100% in HIM. AMEN!

Love & Hugs!
Bella xo :) <><<

G

Gracie_14

I pray GOD gives you Spiritual Wings to fly through life's Challenges my sweet friend, without Spiritual Wings, life can be very disappointing at times. With GODS Love & protection through HIS Word, & HIS HOLY SPIRIT, I have been able to have the strength I need to fly Spiritually, as nobody but ABBA Father has given me anything that I need. ABBA Father, sees the heart, & HE gives us all that we could ever need or understand, when we put our TRUST 100% in HIM. AMEN!

Love & Hugs!
Bella xo :) <><<

such kind words Bella … thank you… :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
awww thanks Magenta! :)
You are welcome, Gracie :) May God bless your endeavors! I meant to add "fondly remembered" to my post, but have been experiencing lots of interruptions to my internet connection :D May the radiance of perpetual Light, Love, beauty, Peace, and Truth shine on you eternally.

G

Gracie_14

You are welcome, Gracie :) May God bless your endeavors! I meant to add "fondly remembered" to my post, but have been experiencing lots of interruptions to my internet connection :D May the radiance of perpetual Light, Love, beauty, Peace, and Truth shine on you eternally.
that is very much appreciated! :D thank you so much

T

Tinuviel

Awww :(. I'll continue to pray for you, sister. I hope you DO decide to come back sometime! God bless you!

[video=youtube;qEdEwfdzm-4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEdEwfdzm-4[/video]

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

God bless you all!!
Goodbye Gracie, I'll keep you on my friends list in case you come back. Via con Dios (GO with God).

Feb 28, 2016
go and be blessed dear one, but just make sure that what ever you endeavor to do,
or where ever you go, do it for Him in rememberance of His precious Sacrifice that He made for you...GBY...
:):)

Last edited:

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Don't know if you'll see this but I wish you well. I enjoyed the fact you have the same taste in Christian music as me, so I don't feel alone here. Take care

J

joefizz

God bless you all!!
I didn't see this until now...
Well if you are leaving goodbye if you come back,Welcome back ahead of time,if you are staying,then Yahooooo that's great lol!

Milktalk

Feb 19, 2017
I just saw joey fizz's post: if u are going well then cya, if u return, glad to hav u back in the future, if u remain then awesome. its wonderful. haha

I didn't see this until now...
Well if you are leaving goodbye if you come back,Welcome back ahead of time,if you are staying,then Yahooooo that's great lol!