A
Ariel82
Guest
i wanted to share a song with those who like me attend church on Sunday and love week long revivals.
it is special to me because i didn't hear it first on the radio or in church, but sung by my daughter while she was cleaning her room. She turns 10 in March and witnesses to her classmates about the fact God is her best friend. when she was in 1st grade she was baptized and was showing her teacher her certificate. one of her friends asked her what it meant to be baptized and she told them clearly the simple truth: Jesus saved me from my sins and loves me forever. she was baptized by a Church of Christ minister and i didn't realize they normally only baptize adults not children. but she knew her bible and insisted she wanted my mother-in-law pastor to baptize her. not any of the other 3 or four churches we attended. (yeah i still attend at least 5 churches a year)
anyway the words spoke to me because its is by the joy and music in my heart that i know i am walking with God. if it falls silent, i stop and pray because something isn't right.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Old Church Choir[/COLOR]
Zach Williams
There's revival, and it's spreading
Like a wildfire in my heart
Sunday morning, Hallelujah
And it's lasting all week long
Can you hear it?
Can you feel it?
It's the rhythm of a gospel song
Oh, once you choose it, you can lose it
There ain't nothing, there ain't nothing gonna steal my joy
I got an Old Church Choir singing in my soul
I got a sweet salvation and it's beautiful
I've got a heart overflowing 'cause I've been restored
There ain't nothing gonna steal my joy
No, there ain't nothing gonna steal my joy
When the valleys that I wander
Turn to mountains that I can climb
Oh, you are with me, never leave me
Oh, 'cause there ain't nothing, there ain't nothing gonna steal my joy
I got an Old Church Choir singing in my soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRh8NqmXoE