No rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hellooo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I read that as "Where the heck have you been all my wife?"

I was like 'I'm pweety sure she didn't say that!' :p


I'm not sure how good a wife I'd make either. Try as I might I just can't find a dress that makes me look good.

That and I'm taken. And my beloved has so much modesty street cred we could start a gang. Honestly it's pretty funny because neither of us care but I think some of the legalists on here would beg to differ. They might nurder me.
 
No rules hey, cool potatos.

funny-graffiti-stencil.jpg


graffiti-stop-sign-hammertime.jpg


graffiti,humor,foh,neeh,funny,art,photography-aad6d96897f417af8fbbc003e3ae471d_h.jpg


2163675887_643323d6fd.jpg


ninja.jpg.html
 
No Rules is an exercise in futility. Declaring no rules is in and of itself a rule. :p
 
I can´t imagine (Deja vú) how you were at your 10, 20...

I like you still being young...

Did that teen (a newbie) pay attention on you?